Do you fold in your mirrors at every stop

rod

Retired 22 years
These old guys just don't know how to use technology.

Hell--I'm so old we didn't have the technology to begin with. I never drove a UPS truck that had any telematics or backup cameras or any of the other crap. All we did back then was deliver and pickup packages.

JL 0513

Hell--I'm so old we didn't have the technology to begin with. I never drove a UPS truck that had any telematics or backup cameras or any of the other crap. All we did back then was deliver and pickup packages.

Deliver and pickup packages? That's weird.

10 Pt

He said he leaves his headlights on all day. Maybe you should spend more time reading than you do trying to be a dick and you would have caught that.
And also, if your headlights are on your parking lights are on too.
Your headlights should always be on. Headlights on for safety. Make sure they see you.
Oh, I see. You can't tell the difference between the headlights turned on and the parking lights. That makes me a dick? That shows your ignorance.
Headlights on while on road only.

Why are you being a dick?
I'm a dick because you're my mentor.
I get sick of your all knowing posts so I decided to be special like you.
He's trying to be one of the "cool kids"
Couldn't care less about being "cool". I'm just giving back the same garbage your buddy spews on here daily.
The ignore function works. Try it.

10 Pt

Why are you being a dick?

For the years of reading your TTKU slams to other posters, for the years of your nonsupport of the union that blesses your bank account and supported children's healthcare over the years, for every time you stepped on innocent new posters here, the comment about the member's wife cancer treatments and the nonsupport of the company for that employee's family, I say this:

You have been a dick. How does it feel?

FACT (added the "yawn" to top it off).

And here we go!!
aLU0jzGwypUbu.gif

OptimusPrime

In my six years, with multiple center manager's and OCS this rule has never been taught. It was always drivers discretion dependent on the situation. The only reason I know the rule exists is because our OCS's were slammed training new hires for Saturdays so they brought in an outsider to get the center caught up on ride alongs. We are going along a few stops and the guy is all "Hey man, you gotta start pulling your drivers side mirror every stop". I was dumbfounded. I was looking at him like he had three heads for saying it, and he was looking at me the same for saying I've never EVER been taught that.

KOG72

I’m full of it
No.....I only fold my mirror in once or twice a day on the busy roads I deliver on,there's no way I'm gonna fold that thing in 150 times a day.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Oh, I see. You can't tell the difference between the headlights turned on and the parking lights. That makes me a dick? That shows your ignorance.

I'm a dick because you're my mentor.
I get sick of your all knowing posts so I decided to be special like you.

Couldn't care less about being "cool". I'm just giving back the same garbage your buddy spews on here daily.
The ignore function works. Try it.

For the years of reading your TTKU slams to other posters, for the years of your nonsupport of the union that blesses your bank account and supported children's healthcare over the years, for every time you stepped on innocent new posters here, the comment about the member's wife cancer treatments and the nonsupport of the company for that employee's family, I say this:

0E9B0754-D459-480C-8E7C-FCA34E46E42A_zpsd2ewcunn.jpg

Last edited:

Est.1998

:surrender

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I wonder if all this mirror folding caused any accidents due to mirror bracket looseness?