Do you think this contract will pass?

How are you voting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never wanted to go driving, there are bids up there now. I just was never interested
You know what scares me about this contract? I was talking to some of the younger drivers in the middle of their progression. They are willing to take a 22.4 job now so they don't have to wait a few more years to hit top rate

Unbelievable

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You know what scares me about this contract? I was talking to some of the younger drivers in the middle of their progression. They are willing to take a 22.4 job now so they don't have to wait a few more years to hit top rate

Unbelievable
Driving is not what it used to be, ups ruined it.

wilberforce15

Still, you gotta admire the brilliance of UPS/Teamsters to exploit this anxiousness for short-term gains to gain yes votes.

panchovilla

Do you think this contract will pass or is it trash?
I think the IBT could’ve done better. I’ve been asking around and have heard if Denis T and UPS have a handshake agreement its a done deal. I also say this is the year to get a better contract with all the profits UPS makes plus the Trump tax break, theres no better yr to get everything or mostly everything we ask for.

I think the IBT could’ve done better. I’ve been asking around and have heard if Denis T and UPS have a handshake agreement its a done deal. I also say this is the year to get a better contract with all the profits UPS makes plus the Trump tax break, theres no better yr to get everything or mostly everything we ask for.
I think the fix is in.