Votes: 30 36.1%
  • Only When I can’t Maintain 6ft of Separation

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • Never

Votes: 32 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zimbomb

(Here's some evidence that I don't suffer from D-K) I have no idea what you mean by that. Care to explain?
Okay so joe rogan is a unemployed comedian podcaster. He likes saunas and vitamin d. (Current Republican president's last name) derangement syndrome is comedic term used by people to sound clever. So having an understanding of the op's original jab I decided to merge the two cuz it was funny.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Okay so joe rogan is a unemployed comedian podcaster. He's likes saunas and vitamin d. (Current Republican president's last name) derangement syndrome is comedic term used by people to sound clever. So having an understanding of the op's original jab I decided to merge the two cuz it was funny.

Went right over my head. Were you saying I had Rogan Derangement Syndrome? Or hellfire? Or was he making a connection between me and Rogan that I missed that you were pointing out? I don't know what Rogan claims about vitamin D, but there is evidence that suggests exposure to extreme heat or cold can help Parkinson's patients. I'm not a huge fan of saunas, I prefer hot tubs.

zimbomb

Went right over my head. Were you saying I had Rogan Derangement Syndrome? Or hellfire? Or was he making a connection between me and Rogan that I missed that you were pointing out? I don't know what Rogan claims about vitamin D, but there is evidence that suggests exposure to extreme heat or cold can help Parkinson's patients. I'm not a huge fan of saunas, I prefer hot tubs.
Distrust of saunas. Yep seems like a clear case of Rogan derangement syndrome. I'm going to have to prescribe you some simple greens and liquid IV. It should go away as long as you keep listening to his 7-10 hour's of audio content weekly.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Can Vitamin D Help With Covid-19 Coronavirus? Here Is The Science

From the article:

"Back in 2017, the BMJ published a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized, placebo controlled clinical trials that evaluated how Vitamin D supplementation may affect the risk of getting acute respiratory tract infections. The review returned 25 such trials. The combined results revealed that those who received Vitamin D supplementation had a 12% lower likelihood of getting an acute respiratory tract infection. Although the authors of this systematic review concluded that “Vitamin D supplementation was safe and it protected against acute respiratory tract infection overall,” a letter to the BMJ warned that people shouldn’t go overboard with these recommendations, that taking too much Vitamin D has it’s risk too."

So maybe the decrease in respiratory illness in summer months is not simply about getting away from other people, but naturally increased vitamin d levels due to increased sun exposure also play a role. Thanks for drawing my attention to this.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Distrust of saunas. Yep seems like a clear case of Rogan derangement syndrome. I'm going to have to prescribe you some simple greens and liquid IV. It should go away as long as you keep listening to his 7-10 hour's of audio content weekly.

So are you saying you think Joe Rogan is a reliable source of information?

yadadamean116

That’s like saying I should be free to drive my car into a crowded wedding and if the people there don’t like it they shouldn’t attend.
That might be the dumbest comparison I’ve read in awhile. Lmao stay home if you’re scared. If you die you die. 0.5% chance you’ll die. I’ll roll the dice

zimbomb

That might be the dumbest comparison I’ve read in awhile. Lmao stay home if you’re scared. If you die you die. 0.5% chance you’ll die. I’ll roll the dice
A better comparison would be driving an unsafe vehicle with your family. Sure you're probably going to be fine and your family too, but the pedestrian crossing the street you hit when your breaks fail might land on the little old lady waiting to safely cross the road. I could build a fire in the woods and not die in a Forrest fire, but my fire might grow out of control and kill people. Covering your face holes is such a little inconvenience. Fear of wearing them is unfounded and just shows weakness.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Can Vitamin D Help With Covid-19 Coronavirus? Here Is The Science

From the article:

"Back in 2017, the BMJ published a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized, placebo controlled clinical trials that evaluated how Vitamin D supplementation may affect the risk of getting acute respiratory tract infections. The review returned 25 such trials. The combined results revealed that those who received Vitamin D supplementation had a 12% lower likelihood of getting an acute respiratory tract infection. Although the authors of this systematic review concluded that “Vitamin D supplementation was safe and it protected against acute respiratory tract infection overall,” a letter to the BMJ warned that people shouldn’t go overboard with these recommendations, that taking too much Vitamin D has it’s risk too."

So maybe the decrease in respiratory illness in summer months is not simply about getting away from other people, but naturally increased vitamin d levels due to increased sun exposure also play a role. Thanks for drawing my attention to this.
I’ve actually seen some studies that claim something like 90% of covid deaths had a vitamin D deficiency

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
A better comparison would be driving an unsafe vehicle with your family. Sure you're probably going to be fine and your family too, but the pedestrian crossing the street you hit when your breaks fail might land on the little old lady waiting to safely cross the road. I could build a fire in the woods and not die in a Forrest fire, but my fire might grow out of control and kill people. Covering your face holes is such a little inconvenience. Fear of wearing them is unfounded and just shows weakness.

Naw, believing the general public wearing masks helps anything is like believing you can slow the forest fire by blowing on it. No one is afraid of wearing masks. Lol. Way to misrepresent views you disagree with and don't understand.

zimbomb

Naw, believing the general public wearing masks helps anything is like believing you can slow the forest fire by blowing on it. No one is afraid of wearing masks. Lol. Way to misrepresent views you disagree with and don't understand.
It's more a way to frame a statement to show the hypocrisy.
Search Results
Here y'all can buy some tough guy masks if you find wearing one to be too submissive. Think of how tough you'll look full Nelsoning the covy into submission.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It's more a way to frame a statement to show the hypocrisy.
Search Results
Here y'all can buy some tough guy masks if you find wearing one to be too submissive. Think of how though you'll look full Nelsoning the covy into submission.

No, more a way to attack the character of people you disagree with when you don't have the evidence to support your own view. LOL.