Votes: 30 36.1%
  • Only When I can’t Maintain 6ft of Separation

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • Never

Votes: 32 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Overpaid Union Thug

Ohhhh a mom joke because you feel masks are unconstitutional. Get over your self. We all know you look better with the mask. Now get back to you “Gimp” fantasies.
Oh wipe your tears little one. Didn’t your parents teach you that if you insult someone they might actually throw one right back? You are the gimp. If the govt tells you to wear that mask you will. LOL:panicsmiley::panicsmiley::panicsmiley::panicsmiley::panicsmiley::panicsmiley:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Oh wipe your tears little one. Didn’t your parents teach you that if you insult someone they might actually throw one right back? You are the gimp. If the govt tells you to wear that mask you will. LOL:panicsmiley::panicsmiley::panicsmiley::panicsmiley::panicsmiley::panicsmiley:
I love that you keep saying I’m afraid and panicking. You don’t have an immune compromised family member, so again I don’t expect you to grasp the idea here. Don’t wear you mask. It’s fine. You are a medical union savant, and should be paid more for enlightening us all. The cool thing is, I’ll never run into you anywhere, but I can say, the guy who doesn’t have the mask on while it’s mandated, and gets too close to my diabetic daughter, or asthmatic wife, will be choking on his own teeth and won’t even know what happened. Have your fun, pound your chest, masks are for queers. Good day sir.

Overpaid Union Thug

Funny.

Really good one.
I couldn’t care less whether or not you think that was funny.
I love that you keep saying I’m afraid and panicking. You don’t have an immune compromised family member, so again I don’t expect you to grasp the idea here. Don’t wear you mask. It’s fine. You are a medical union savant, and should be paid more for enlightening us all. The cool thing is, I’ll never run into you anywhere, but I can say, the guy who doesn’t have the mask on while it’s mandated, and gets too close to my diabetic daughter, or asthmatic wife, will be choking on his own teeth and won’t even know what happened. Have your fun, pound your chest, masks are for queers. Good day sir.
I could also not care less about your family situation. You have repeatedly expressed an obvious distain for people for not wearing masks. Just because your family situation is one way doesn’t mean the rest of us has to accommodate you. If it is that serious then stay the friend home. YOU are responsible for yourself and YOUR family. The rest of us can take care of ourselves.

And by the way. I likely have more basic medical training than many on this board. Not that it’s necessary. A little common sense and a desire to learn go farther than blindly following the herd.

And I seriously doubt someone that’s as weak minded as you would have the guts required to assault anyone when they haven’t even touched your family. People like you are all talk.

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

I could also not care less about your family situation. You have repeatedly expressed an obvious distain for people for not wearing masks. Just because your family situation is one way doesn’t mean the rest of us has to accommodate you. If it is that serious then stay the friend home. YOU are responsible for yourself and YOUR family. The rest of us can take care of ourselves.

And by the way. I likely have more basic medical training than many on this board. Not that it’s necessary. A little common sense and a desire to learn go farther than blindly following the herd.

And I seriously doubt someone that’s as weak minded as you would have the guts required to assault anyone when they haven’t even touched your family. People like you are all talk.
Playing with your own penis is not medical training. Just any FYI. Staying the friend home is a violation of my civil liberties. I have as much right to go out as you. If you can’t wear a cloth mask, YOU stay home. Same argument genius.

MyTripisCut

Just out of curiosity, are you as adverse to hand washing as mask wearing? You don’t seem like the type that would be a regular hand washer if the government told you to do it. Did your daddy teach you how to wash your hands?

Overpaid Union Thug

Playing with your own penis is not medical training. Just any FYI. Staying the friend home is a violation of my civil liberties. I have as much right to go out as you. If you can’t wear a cloth mask, YOU stay home. Same argument genius.
I have ACTUAL medical training and experience.

If you take your high risk family (or yourself) out it’s on YOU and you alone to protect yourselves. Not on anyone else.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have ACTUAL medical training and experience.

If you take your high risk family (or yourself) out it’s on YOU and you alone to protect yourselves. Not on anyone else.

This is a fair point. It is also a fair point to ask you to wear a face mask if you are in an environment in which there may be those may be more prone to illness.

I bring my face mask to work and put it on the desk next to me. I don't wear it throughout the day----I do put it on whenever a client walks in the door as a courtesy to them.

Overpaid Union Thug

Just out of curiosity, are you as adverse to hand washing as mask wearing? You don’t seem like the type that would be a regular hand washer if the government told you to do it. Did your daddy teach you how to wash your hands?
Washing your hands nonstop is counterproductive for several reasons. It lowers your resistance by killing off good bacteria and it’s drys and cracks your hands and makes you more susceptible to viruses. I learned that from my dad and from my medical training. What did you learn from your medical training? OH THAT’S RIGHT! You don’t have any do you? LOL. And your dad obviously didn’t teach you anything either. Expect, maybe, how to be a weak minded panicky little girl. That’s fine though. As long as you realize that your fear and ignorance doesn’t dictate others’ lives.

Overpaid Union Thug

Yet, I seem know more than you. Why stop at wearing just a mask? Why don’t you people go all out and wear full NBC suits? But please don’t. Because then the rest of you will demand everyone where them as well. LOL