• Only When I can’t Maintain 6ft of Separation

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • Never

Votes: 32 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
All I used to request was don't block my hand truck, don't load NDA, and I don't care what the pal is, load my bulk in the back. For some reason, even after talking to dispatch, my bulk stops would be pal to the front of the truck and he used to load it that way. Nothing more worse than 30 boxes of hair loaded at the bulkhead door.

That's a lot of hair. :happy-very:

Overpaid Union Thug

The mask doesn’t protect me. It protects everyone else. Are you some kind of nit wit or just stupid?
The nit wits and stupid people (not to mention extremely gullible) are the ones seemingly in perpetual pissing their pants mode over a virus with a survivability rate of over 95%. Now go change your tampon (and mask) and crawl back under your bed.

Last edited:

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
I had to drive 20 minutes out of my way while i’m practically :censored2:ting myself before I was able to find a public restroom.

The manager of the place where I stopped for lunch wouldn’t even let me wash my hands. I should’ve taken a dump on the dining room floor.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The nit wits and stupid people (not to mention extremely gullible) are the ones seemingly in perpetual pissing their pants mode over a virus with a survivability rate of over 95%. Now go change your tampon (and mask) and crawl back under your bed.
I forgot if you work for the CDC or UPS? I could care less what the rate of survival is. Over 80000 dead, wear your mask :censored2:.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I had to drive 20 minutes out of my way while i’m practically :censored2:ting myself before I was able to find a public restroom.

The manager of the place where I stopped for lunch wouldn’t even let me wash my hands. I should’ve taken a dump on the dining room floor.
Had this happen to me a few weeks back.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
upload_2020-5-12_23-27-33.jpeg