DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Oops,

Biden caught lying about a MLK bust in the WH. He claims to have "hand picked it".

The bust has been there since Obama's been Prez.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1706666666064.png

Wally

It is amazing how the left ignores that fact..just watch Biden in film clips over the years, the man is in rapid decline now. Four years from now they will have to force feed him and we want that guy in office ?
Trump lost some zip as well but the comparison isn't even close. Biden's severely impaired.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I find nothing wrong with Joe Biden saying he met with a dead leader of France.
He keeps mentioning that dead train conductor also.
He has his best conversations with the dead, which soon he will be joining.

Box Ox

A President with questionable cognitive abilities rambles on about talking to a dead person? That's senility talking.

People have seen it in family members. We know what it looks like. It's sad that Joe's family isn't encouraging him to step down or at least to not run again.

Wally

People have seen it in family members. We know what it looks like. It's sad that Joe's family isn't encouraging him to step down or at least to not run again.
He also said the ghost Mitterand was German. Mityeran was ticked off!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Still nothing of this in the NY Times.

A President with questionable cognitive abilities rambles on about talking to a dead person? That's senility talking.

I still remember with the last election the Democrats were thinking about ousting Trump when he accidentally stumbled on some steps.

If Trump performed like Biden today … could you imagine the calls for his impeachment.

Wally

I still remember with the last election the Democrats were thinking about ousting Trump when he accidentally stumbled on some steps.

If Trump performed like Biden today … could you imagine the calls for his impeachment.
I have a feeling a whole lot more is going on behind the scenes and media people are fully aware of it.