DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Defiant Biden mixes up the presidents of Egypt and Mexico in furious response to Special Counsel Robert Hur's bombshell report targeting his 'hazy' memory', proclaiming 'I know what the hell I'm doing!'​

How come he didn't use that response when asked about the border issue ?

Box Ox

In a democratic society, the law is the most efficient means by which to eradicate fascism. This is why dense donald is facing indictments.

Our current President has been deemed mentally unfit to face potential indictment for anything. He wouldn’t be able to stock shelves at Walmart. And yet he’s still the President of the United States.

It’s not his fault. His family is clearly being cruel to him.

He’s not a good alternative to Donald or really anyone who’s still mentally with us.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
913372e18gwys7.gif

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The President of the USA has been confirmed not liable for a crime because of his mental status. That means he is less mentally fit than ANYONE that is in prison. Let that sink in.

Box Ox

Anybody remember when Trump was President?

Trump is headed to Walter Reed for a bonespur checkup and to be declared legally insane. Then, he can leave office under the 25th Amendment
The 25th Amendment should be in play with this president for sure.
It looks like there may come a point soon when Trump openly defies his health advisors and causes many of them to resign. That will be the point when members of Trump’s cabinet will have to decide whether or not to invoke the 25th Amendment.
donald the dense simply cannot grasp the enormity of the crisis he is supposed to be dealing with. From the very beginning, his response has been dismissive, sluggish and chaotic, and that continues to this day. Tome for the 25th amendment.
The MF is 51/50. Time to invoke the 25th amendment.
“All indications are that the President has become unmoored, not just from his duty or his oath, but from reality itself. It is for this reason that I call on the Vice President and members of the cabinet to ensure the next few weeks are safe for the American people, and that we have a sane captain of the ship.”

“It’s time to invoke the 25th Amendment and end this nightmare,” GOP Rep Adam Kinzinger

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Anybody remember when Trump was President?

Yep it is so funny that the Dems jumped on Trump and it is backfiring on them. The Dems have set so many precedents that is going to come back and bite them in the ass for years to come. Then they will cry and say “but you said it was wrong so why are you doing it to us?” Remember Dems you set the rules of engagement and didn’t have any problem with it.