DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

BrownArmy

upload_2019-8-23_20-45-13.jpeg

BrownArmy

Pervert ... not that there is anything wrong with that.

Me or him?

This was a ‘public art’ installation in Canada.

Seems a fair representation of what Trump looks like, naked.

I was responding to Bob, the Stockholm Syndrome victim.

He said Trump was fit as a fiddle, if only one lb over the technical definition of obese.

Lulz.

floridays

Printing money devalues the entire money supply by the amount printed. They create no new value, therefore not government funded.

You know this. You just want to nitpick.
You're too gracious, she or it has concept of what you just said.

The only reason I gave you a winner is because your stated point is correct.
I had trouble with the part where you said he or it knew this. Without a doubt that was an incorrect statement.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Now get this..
Biden made this announcement at where?... A PLACE CALLED "LOON LAKE"!!!!

You can't make this stuff up!

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Good news! Joe Biden says he is not crazy!

Joe Biden: 'I want to be clear, I'm not going nuts'
Biden made the declaration while speaking to supporters at New Hampshire's Loon Lake, defending his inability to remember just where he'd spoken at Dartmouth College a few hours earlier. "I'm not sure whether it was the medical school or where the hell I spoke. But it was on the campus," he said, looking at the gathered reporters as he did it, per the Times.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Biden made the declaration while speaking to supporters at New Hampshire's Loon Lake, defending his inability to remember just where he'd spoken at Dartmouth College a few hours earlier. "I'm not sure whether it was the medical school or where the hell I spoke. But it was on the campus," he said, looking at the gathered reporters as he did it, per the Times.
LOL. I wonder, did he know where he was?