DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Fox News is too biased to even be considered a reputable news organization. More like the public relations arm of the extreme right. Even tho some extremist call Fox News "liberal news".
In your opinion, is there a reputable news organization?
In my opinion, there is none but NPR comes the closest even though they are pretty far left ... at least they are consistent in their news coverage from one President to the next.
I watch BBC if I really want to know what is going on in America.

Box Ox

Fox News is too biased to even be considered a reputable news organization. More like the public relations arm of the extreme right. Even tho some extremist call Fox News "liberal news".

I think both CNN and MSNBC have fallen into the same trap since Trump was elected and the hard left hysteria intensified. It's all "Trump bad man" all the time these days. Doesn't matter what time of day it is or who the personality is. All three of the networks clearly bend over backwards to shape stories however they'd prefer. It's so predictable, tiresome and damn near unwatchable every time you turn it on.

Box Ox

In your opinion, is there a reputable news organization?
In my opinion, there is none but NPR comes the closest even though they are pretty far left ... at least they are consistent in their news coverage from one President to the next.
I watch BBC if I really want to know what is going on in America.

Yeah, I listen to a lot of NPR. Typically very politically correct in their reporting and clearly more sympathetic to left leaning perspectives and beliefs. But they don't do "Trump bad man" back flips or awkwardly try to force ridiculous interpretations in their news analyses.

The occasional suggestion that women and minorities are deeply oppressed populations and men are horrible on shows like "Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me" and "1A" among others is still pretty annoying.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Premature Emancipation!
QF9O.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How come nobody mentioned that there was a debate on TV last night ?

I could have used a good laugh.
Debate? With questions like this?...

(Rachel Maddow to Elizabeth Warren)..."Will you try to convince your Republican colleagues in the Senate to vote the same way? And if so, how?”