DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
A quote from Cornell Law School professor and media critic William A. Jacobson about Joe Biden
“He often appears disoriented, and there is no pretense that he has the physical vigor to run for a second term should he be elected,” Jacobson said. “In a normal election, with the candidate on the campaign trail, the public could judge for itself but that is not possible because Biden is running a basement campaign. More than ever, the press needs to do its job and not act as protector of the Democrat nominee.”
More Media bias as Biden's mental and physical health are out of bounds !

vantexan

That is patently untrue. He did not unleash anything. Placing blame solely on Trump is nonsense. He acted decisively and got aid to where it was needed. Travel bans,respirators,mobile hospitals etc. Maybe you have memory loss about some of our Governors (Murphy,Coumo,and Wolf) who place covid positive patients in nursing homes causing high death rates among elderly at risk residents. I am sure some mistakes were made but to make that kind of statement is wrong. China Lied and people died. You just hate our president.
I call :bsbullf:
You can say it a million times, and it feels like we have, but you're trying to drill through the thickest skull imaginable. I suspect @It will be fine just loves trolling and getting a rise.

vantexan

Not entirely false but not entirely factual either.
If your income is generated in the States it's fully taxable. If you're working overseas a certain amount, which is now over $100k but haven't seen the exact amount in a few years, is exempt but the amount earned above that is taxable. But due to double taxation treaties you'll be able to deduct what you paid in taxes to the country you're living in also. How'd I do?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Anyone that has listened to Biden speak for the last few decades understands he’s prone to gaffes. The right is now trying to spin that into him being demented. It’s a bad faith attack that only works if you have the memory of a goldfish.
S:censored2:t dawg!
He is barely holding onto reality.
Kamala is definitely better than Biden!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That is patently untrue. He did not unleash anything. Placing blame solely on Trump is nonsense. He acted decisively and got aid to where it was needed. Travel bans,respirators,mobile hospitals etc. Maybe you have memory loss about some of our Governors (Murphy,Coumo,and Wolf) who place covid positive patients in nursing homes causing high death rates among elderly at risk residents. I am sure some mistakes were made but to make that kind of statement is wrong.
China Lied and people died. You just hate our president.
I call
:bsbullf:
She hates America even more than she hates Trump!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Senile (002).jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Jill Biden’s ex-husband accuses her of an affair with Joe in 1970s

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Joe and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Jill Biden’s ex-husband accuses her of an affair with Joe in 1970s

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Joe and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

It will do Joe good to read the book.
Refresh his memory.

floridays

I'm so glad I didn't miss that gem. Great offering.

I can safely say no comedy writer in our nation, hell the entire world could produce seven minutes of laughs like sleepy Joe provided.
If this election wasn't so crucial a sleepy Joe presidency might be worth a shot just for the comedy.

Nice post. :thumbup1: