DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

vantexan

Ashley has not aged well ... mentally or physically.
Even my wife (DemWit) says she is a nutcase!
To me the moment they get that work done to try to hang on to their looks, and their face gets that half frozen plastic look, It's pretty much over for them. I see some beautiful women who manage to keep looking beautiful for their age, but for the rest I respect them a lot more if they just accept nature and age gracefully. At that point they're beautiful because they're a great parent and grandparent, a great wife. Not because they're "sexy." My grandmother was short, heavyset, had a bit of a bulldog look. But we loved her dearly for her loving ways and sense of humor. And her cooking!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Wally

Last week everybody was all in on Biden after he didn't stumble delivering his speech. Now, she doesn't want debates? Debating is his chance to explain his plans to the American people.

Something is wrong and they are worried.

fishtm2001

Last week everybody was all in on Biden after he didn't stumble delivering his speech. Now, she doesn't want debates? Debating is his chance to explain his plans to the American people.

Something is wrong and they are worried.
The only thing anyone is worried about is that donald will just lie as he always does and the moderator won't call him on it. I t would be nice if the network(s) provided fact checks in real time, but then donald and his uneducated base will just claim "fake facts!"

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The only thing anyone is worried about is that donald will just lie as he always does and the moderator won't call him on it. I t would be nice if the network(s) provided fact checks in real time, but then donald and his uneducated base will just claim "fake facts!"

That makes sense and I thought it was because Biden is “Scared :censored2:less” ... Thanks for setting me straight ....

:bsbullf:

Wally

Joe was stumbling badly in the debates last winter. Will he do better now?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So, you’re all cowards.

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled3.png