DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

It will be fine

Competent? Team Biden? No one on staff notices that he is not wearing a mask at the Lincoln Memorial after ordering masks on all Federal Properties? They let him make an ass of himself.
He’s hired a staff that doesn’t include his idiot son-in-law. The nation is in good hands.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You’ll have to forgive me if I don’t believe a Trump supporter is concerned about the president making an ass of himself.
But he did. No one sees a mask on his face? He spent months yelling about wearing a mask, signs an executive order, then no mask?

Lol, you can't make stuff like this up.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
OOPS!

"While it’s a relief to see briefings return, particularly with a commitment to factual information,"

Translation: they are happy that their puppet in the White House is giving them the sound bites to support the narrative they are pushing.

Wally

"While it’s a relief to see briefings return, particularly with a commitment to factual information,"

Translation: they are happy that their puppet in the White House is giving them the sound bites to support the narrative they are pushing.
It makes the press a mouthpiece for the democrat party. By prescreening questions, the White House can shape the news narrative as you said. More public relations than journalism.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It makes the press a mouthpiece for the democrat party. By prescreening questions, the White House can shape the news narrative as you said. More public relations than journalism.

Except, I think, in large part it is the other way around. The tail is wagging the dog, as it were. The democrats (well, politicians in general, but the democrats are really into playing the game) know the press can make or break them. They saw what the press can unleash against an uncooperative president, but they've been in this symbiotic, downward spiraling relationship with the press for a very long time.

Wally

Lol, CNN is kissing so much Biden arse it is comical. They pre screen audience and questions then report that he "took questions from Americans ".

oldngray

nowhere special
Lol, CNN is kissing so much Biden arse it is comical. They pre screen audience and questions then report that he "took questions from Americans ".
Biden and Harris are constantly lying their asses off but the media gives them a free pass. Like Biden just claimed there was no vaccine before he took office yet he was vaccinated on live TV in Dec