DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

oldngray

nowhere special
298338b97e.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Joe Biden actually said this..... claims that black or brown 'folks' don't know how to use the internet.

This is the leader of the free world ????????????

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I've come to the conclusion that Joe Biden was "rope-a-doping" us last year about this time.
He was laying back on the ropes acting like a dope.
He seems to have his :poop: together now than he did 30 years ago.

1613631927425.png

floridays

I've come to the conclusion that Joe Biden was "rope-a-doping" us last year about this time.
He was laying back on the ropes acting like a dope.
He seems to have his :poop: together now than he did 30 years ago.

View attachment 328789
I've got to disagree, you have to enter the ring to "rope a dope."
Put him out, all by himself, unscripted, unprotected, you can take his ass out in one round, he takes himself out. Give the dope enough rope, unscripted, unprotected, enjoy the view.
Just my opinion.

On the other matter, enjoy this analysis.
Cassius Clay/ Muhammad Ali has always been my favorite and to me is the GOAT inside the ring.
Enjoy old rat
music is great too (can you identify it?)

vantexan

I've got to disagree, you have to enter the ring to "rope a dope."
Put him out, all by himself, unscripted, unprotected, you can take his ass out in one round, he takes himself out. Give the dope enough rope, unscripted, unprotected, enjoy the view.
Just my opinion.

On the other matter, enjoy this analysis.
Cassius Clay/ Muhammad Ali has always been my favorite and to me is the GOAT inside the ring.
Enjoy old rat
music is great too (can you identify it?)
Tyson at his best probably would've beat Ali. Although Ali could take a punch better than about anybody. That British guy almost had him out though.

floridays

Tyson at his best probably would've beat Ali. Although Ali could take a punch better than about anybody. That British guy almost had him out though.
Who knows, both in their prime my money goes on Clay. He was a great tactician with amazing foot speed and punching skills. I'm not dispassionate however, he was and is my favorite boxer. He always found a way to beat sluggers.
My opinion.

vantexan

Who knows, both in their prime my money goes on Clay. He was a great tactician with amazing foot speed and punching skills. I'm not dispassionate however, he was and is my favorite boxer. He always found a way to beat sluggers.
My opinion.
I was always a big Ali fan too. Back in the days when you could watch his fights on network tv. But Tyson was a human buzzsaw at his best. Hard to say, but I wouldn't have bet against Tyson before he went to prison.