DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol....
FHaKVQ3VEAEbh-J.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

On the political front, Biden could be better off acknowledging the virus is here to stay, despite his repeated promises as a candidate that he would “shut down the virus,” said Paul Maslin, a Democratic pollster.

Last edited:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Inflation is out of control
Grocery stores are empty
Gas is 3-4 $'s a gallon
Fentanyl is pouring across the boarder and killing people
More people are dying from Corona under this president than the last
Murders are up in most cities across the country
And this Putz is making a speech against Georgia's voting laws that are more liberal than his home state.
I don't know, having to have an ID to vote is racist ?

Wally

Inflation is out of control
Grocery stores are empty
Gas is 3-4 $'s a gallon
Fentanyl is pouring across the boarder and killing people
More people are dying from Corona under this president than the last
Murders are up in most cities across the country
And this Putz is making a speech against Georgia's voting laws that are more liberal than his home state.
I don't know, having to have an ID to vote is racist ?
These poor folk can't get ID. They don't know how? They are helpless according to Democrats.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
These poor folk can't get ID. They don't know how? They are helpless according to Democrats.

They could get a driver license.. whether it is real is another story.

Last time I voted they ran my license through a database scanner to make sure it was legit.

Trust me ... there are a lot of fraudulent ID’s out there and most of them are held by Democratic voters.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Last time I voted they ran my license through a database scanner to make sure it was legit.

Trust me ... there are a lot of fraudulent ID’s out there and most of them are held by Democratic voters.
They all have ID! Who the :censored2: doesn’t have an ID?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Most states have non-driver ID’s.

Wally

Can't get welfare without multi forms of ID.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Whoops he is doing it again:
President Biden Tuesday referred to his vice president, Kamala Harris, as "President Harris" in yet another verbal flub by the gaffe-prone leader.

"Last week, President Harris and I stood in the United States Capitol to observe one of those before and after moments in American history," Biden said, referencing last year’s Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol Hill riot

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Whoops he is doing it again:
President Biden Tuesday referred to his vice president, Kamala Harris, as "President Harris" in yet another verbal flub by the gaffe-prone leader.

"Last week, President Harris and I stood in the United States Capitol to observe one of those before and after moments in American history," Biden said, referencing last year’s Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol Hill riot
Poor senile bastard