DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Whoops he is doing it again:
President Biden Tuesday referred to his vice president, Kamala Harris, as "President Harris" in yet another verbal flub by the gaffe-prone leader.

"Last week, President Harris and I stood in the United States Capitol to observe one of those before and after moments in American history," Biden said, referencing last year’s Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol Hill riot
I believe you and I are fairly close in age (I turn 61 on Sunday). Haven't you ever misspoke? Biden is 79. He will misspeak.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I believe you and I are fairly close in age (I turn 61 on Sunday). Haven't you ever misspoke? Biden is 79. He will misspeak.
I am 67 and definitely have misspoke on occasion, but I am not the leader of our country. He constantly does it and makes up stories that are proven wrong i.e. the train stories, the truck driver stories and the Corn Pop fables. I seriously question his ability to lead . The only problem with that is I fear the alternative .

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
His finger is on the button. The guy is senile at times!

president-joe-biden-hello-room-service-pressing-nuclear-button.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Even Reagan at the end of his second term wasn't anything approaching Biden's level of brain damage. Even Biden's walk is funny now.
You try riding a train from Delaware to DC for 50 years and see if you are able to walk straight. :)

Even I will admit that his faculties appear to be on the decline.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You don't like the sound of President Kamala Harris?

I think It's unlikely that Harris could do a worse job than Joe. I don't think whoever is behind the curtain wants that because they won't be able to control Harris as easily. If Biden makes it to the mid-terms, I wouldn't be surprised if he steps down afterwards, they let Harris take the helm and continue to criticize her to a point that she won't be a viable candidate for the next Presidential election, thus clearing the way for Hillary to run again. Hillary might not like the President Harris idea, because I'm sure she'd like the honor of first woman President, but life is full of compromises.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think It's unlikely that Harris could do a worse job than Joe. I don't think whoever is behind the curtain wants that because they won't be able to control Harris as easily. If Biden makes it to the mid-terms, I wouldn't be surprised if he steps down afterwards, they let Harris take the helm and continue to criticize her to a point that she won't be a viable candidate for the next Presidential election, thus clearing the way for Hillary to run again. Hillary might not like the President Harris idea, because I'm sure she'd like the honor of first woman President, but life is full of compromises.
Unless there’s an opening on the Supreme Court this summer. Then they can put Harris on there

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

AOC will be 35 just in time for the next election.