DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That was probably the day that Putin decided to snatch some Ukrainian property, of course he had to wait till the Chinese Olympics was officially over.
298BA678-BA63-4BD3-A1D9-D11652780C6B.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Another clueless rant. My advice is for you stop watching Faux News long enough to log onto the the US Energy Information Administration. If you were to do so you would come to discover that US domestic oil production is back at pre pandemic levels and is on pace to set a new production record next year.

The problem is refinery capacity. US refiners are operating at full capacity and they still can't keep up. But don't fret. Demand destruction and a Trump appointed fed chairman will slow down demand.....and perhaps a lot.
Another clueless rant. My advice is for you stop listening to NPR fake News long enough to log onto Biden's campaign website. If you were to do so you would discover that they've promised to destroy the fossil fuel industry and imprison those who don't obey.

It's no mystery companies aren't expanding capacity when Democrats promise to destroy them.

Box Ox

That was the, 'See you later M'Fers day'?

I get tired of reminding you, "That's your boy."

"I can grab pusillanimous" ain't looking so bad now?

Still wouldn’t vote for Orange Mussolini. Hope the Republicans do better with their Presidential candidate in 2024. 😉

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Still wouldn’t vote for Orange Mussolini. Hope the Republicans do better with their Presidential candidate in 2024. 😉

It will be next to impossible now for Trump not to get the nomination thanks to the Biden administration’s incompetence. It would be interesting to see who will run as his Vice President candidate?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Lol, Biden wants to get out there to boost his numbers. How can he defend all the mess he helped create?

He thinks he's doing a good job!
He defends the gas prices by thinking people should start buying EVs. He hates America.
How is it, when we try to fly back to the US from abroad we need to show a negative covid test yet 800,000 untested criminals can walk into America with no checks whatsoever?
We need a revolution in America.

Has nothing to do with capacity. Only new blending requirements that are designed to produce a cleaner burning fuel .

Wipe that Biden brown off your nose. Biden is the biggest liar in potus history. That's proven. He's a womanizing racist and a walking POS. Why do you defend such a scumbag?
Your party loyalty is destroying the logic center of your brain.

UnionStrong

He thinks he's doing a good job!
He defends the gas prices by thinking people should start buying EVs. He hates America.
How is it, when we try to fly back to the US from abroad we need to show a negative covid test yet 800,000 untested criminals can walk into America with no checks whatsoever?
We need a revolution in America.

Wipe that Biden brown off your nose. Biden is the biggest liar in potus history. That's proven. He's a womanizing racist and a walking POS. Why do you defend such a scumbag?
Your party loyalty is destroying the logic center of your brain.
There brain dead

UnionStrong