DOC: JOE BIDEN IS NOT BRAIN DAMAGED

Box Ox

Lol, Jimmy Kimmel...

Guaranteed all questions were handed to Kimmel by the WH.

I think Republicans should be glad Biden is doing televised interviews with very politically sympathetic TV personalities who will largely nod and agree with him. Because all the interviews are going to be are more attempts at gaslighting Americans into thinking their views of how things are going and who to blame regarding crime, the economy, etc are incorrect.

People who are willing to think for themselves really hate being told what they're clearly seeing isn't real. And everybody else already knows who they'll be voting for anyway.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

oldngray

nowhere special
Lol, Jimmy Kimmel...

Guaranteed all questions were handed to Kimmel by the WH.

How many times taping it before he gets it right? Even with selective editing.

Wally

"Can't you issue an executive order? Trump passed those out like Halloween candy," Kimmel quipped.

OOPS! Did they research or is TDS showing? Sleepy Joe's executive order average is 67 to President Trump's 55!

Though Biden said he's done everything "within the power of the presidency" on gun control, he added he does not want to emulate his predecessor.

OOPS! Darn facts keep getting in the way! I guess they didn't have time for fact checking like they would have for any Republican?

Wally

Lol. Everyone knew he was unfit two years ago.

“He just seems old,” one senior administration official told me at a social function a few weeks ago.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Knock me over with a feather!
Liberals will stand by their party no matter what. They would support biden as he's getting lowered for a dirt nap all the while screaming, "but Trump....."