Does any one know how much a sleeperteam driver make

Over disciplined0123

They ate calling it the most elite high paid job at ups and will be making .96 cents a mile. My questions are how many miles can they drive in a day. And do they get paid any extra then that. I'm thinking you could probably drive 700 to 800 miles a day. That would be almost 800 a day over 200grand a year is that correct

upschuck

They ate calling it the most elite high paid job at ups and will be making .96 cents a mile. My questions are how many miles can they drive in a day. And do they get paid any extra then that. I'm thinking you could probably drive 700 to 800 miles a day. That would be almost 800 a day over 200grand a year is that correct
They are sleeper teams, how many miles that are driven by the team is split in 2.

Indecisi0n

I wonder what it's like sleeping with another man so close.

MyTripisCut

“They” are coming for us.
It’s not how many miles you drive in a day. It’s for the week. You won’t be home more than two nights a week, at least in my area, they added runs to every sleeper team.