Does customer commitments not matter anymore?

PT Car Washer

This is the only thing I ask of my preloader, set my air on the drivers seat and I’ll take care of it. Everything else, as long as it’s on the right shelf I don’t care. Here we have one preloader for every ten trucks, I don’t expect them to have everything in perfect order.
Our preloaders do not know the difference between a ground package and an air package. Just load by the PAL label.

Utility81

Shouldn't it be SPA'd to the 1000 section ?

The method has always been to count and verify your air.... prior to leaving.

That sounds like a dispatch problem.
I always hear, work by the methods. I qualified in 2010. I’ve heard there are like 340 methods. I feel like you only know it’s a method once you $&@: something up, which I think is a huge part of the problem.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
This is the only thing I ask of my preloader, set my air on the drivers seat and I’ll take care of it. Everything else, as long as it’s on the right shelf I don’t care. Here we have one preloader for every ten trucks, I don’t expect them to have everything in perfect order.
Sounds like a good preload to make some money lmfao

All I ever wish for these days is some kind of static sequence and get rid of the 4-didget roulette, the hins are dynamic and yet our dispatch still builds these horrible lopsided loads.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
all your air fits on the drivers seat? Damn you must have a gravy route