Does customer commitments not matter anymore?

Brownt10

Late air is the new norm in my state. When I started 6 years ago I use to get a big lecture about how important our commitment to the customer is. Now on a nice day they sheet it as weather and anything left in the building gets a future scan. Does that sound honest?

iruhnman630

"That was the old UPS.

This is the new UPS."

Actual phrase repeated by the Orion team in response to questions about service when they were introducing Orion .

*They're

Hope this helps.
3ohzdUpoRv0VAOX8sg.gif

If you tell them before you leave that you might have a problem with the time

commitment and don't deliver any ground prior to 10:30.... it's on them.
I only let them know after the fact. Air spa’d 2646 could not find when at stop. Or driver error.

Are you not told to identify all of your air stops before leaving the building? Last week I had NDA SPA'd to the 8000 shelf. No explanation as why.
No, if they want me to identify all my air. Leave it behind the car, for me to load.
Was that air a bulk stop, Spa’d 8999?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I only let them know after the fact. Air spa’d 2646 could not find when at stop. Or driver error.
This is what I hate about my job. I always just dump air in the cabin and let the driver sort it out. But it appears too much to tell preload to look for a "1" on the package. The magic 4-didget number is the word of the lord and it is a sin to rearrange it in any way.
We still leave 15 minutes late every day.