Does this mean I get my $17 retro check?

Needabiggerhammer

My BA says yes without delay, but my gut says no. There needs to be a resolution for 243 whether it's them getting it rammed through or them revoting and then getting it rammed through, but either way there's more to play out in the coming weeks.

The silence on the subject by all official parties and my BA's certainty that it's now all settled points to it being rammed through. This week, next week, or next month, I can't say. At this point if they're ramming it in regardless and they know they are, I don't see any purpose in playing coy or delaying, just end it now.

Bob11B

My BA says yes without delay, but my gut says no. There needs to be a resolution for 243 whether it's them getting it rammed through or them revoting and then getting it rammed through, but either way there's more to play out in the coming weeks.

The silence on the subject by all official parties and my BA's certainty that it's now all settled points to it being rammed through. This week, next week, or next month, I can't say. At this point if they're ramming it in regardless and they know they are, I don't see any purpose in playing coy or delaying, just end it now.
They are meeting next week to discuss it

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver

Since 243 isn't officially done. I'm guessing they need to have an Exec Board decision. They could do it by phone but I think they have one scheduled in person in May

MattM

I'm at yr6 PT, Owed maybe $400.

Half our crew is new hires. They're due upwards of $1,800.

At this point, I don't even care about the retro check. I hope we never get it.

They'll get an equivalent of about 12 average checks, while I'll get maybe a week and a half's worth of pay. Our buildings kind of slow averaging 13-23hrs a week for most.

I will have worked twice as many hours as some And am still $1,000 shy of most. Bitterness and lethargic behavior is about to go down.

Yr 3 to lifers are screwed. Everyone else is getting a solid raise.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Im 2 years in...want me to feel mad for you?

Its bs imo. If we jump 11 to 13 then why not just give u the same jump in pay...

Oh well, I voted no

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Im 2 years in...want me to feel mad for you?

Its bs imo. If we jump 11 to 13 then why not just give u the same jump in pay...

Oh well, I voted no
.....but then again....i work my ass off for a week to make what some of these vets make in a day. So no. Nvm i dont feel bad.
Ima enjoy that more than $$1000 retro.

Gman33909

That several thousands for your retro pay depends if there gonna give you just the 70¢ an hour or there gonna give you the 2 or 3 dollars an hour for those that have not yet reached $13.00 an hour