Does UPS have no idea who they send these to?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's kinda like when you read a article on upsers site and look at the comments , most of the way to go and awesome post are all from a cubicle jockey and the real post come from us doing it

Comments on upsers are heavily moderated and any negative or derogatory comments will lead to possible disciplinary action.

jaker

trolling
Not in a few threads. Some nasty stuff gets a pass.
It's really a hit and miss , I have said some things and nothing happen and I have said some things that they had to check my post before it was made

But I have never been discipline for it

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Comments on upsers are heavily moderated and any negative or derogatory comments will lead to possible disciplinary action.
That's unfortunate. I won't even post on platforms with policies that extreme, even if what I have to say isn't critical.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Don't base opinions solely from discussions on a forum board.

Hope this helps.
Helps what? I know it would take more initiative than you're capable of, but if you actually quoted that whole paragraph, you would see that I wasn't making an opinion, I was relaying facts that I've gathered from others, some of which from a driver I know in person who has already had Saturday delivery implemented in his center, not just from a forum board. But I wouldn't expect so much from one who thinks an initial post can somehow derail itself. So please, stick to what you know. Like shoes.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
My building is pouring money into a new belt system to facilitate Saturday activities, though we are supposed to be vacating in a year or so.