dog bite?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Well, my worst nightmare for 20+ years happened today. Delivering to a house and a toddler opened the door (no storm door) and out came the American Bulldog who chomped down on my hand. Never knew how much a dog bite hurt, or how much it would swell.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well, my worst nightmare for 20+ years happened today. Delivering to a house and a toddler opened the door (no storm door) and out came the American Bulldog who chomped down on my hand. Never knew how much a dog bite hurt, or how much it would swell.
Yeah...pucture wounds swell up like a buddy*...that sucks...hope you feel better soon.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Glad you still have your hand. That dog had better be put down and you damn sure ought to clear at least $5k in pain and suffering or you need a new lawyer...

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Good thing, I Didnt turn around!...lol
dog-tennis-balls-in-mouth-1.jpg
Exactly! lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

I'm thinking 6 grand.

Indecisi0n

Wow that's so messed up. I agree with others, that dog better be put down and you better get some nice coin.