Don’t work too hard

What'dyabringmetoday???

i broke my arm and it cost me $30 or so and i got a tax refund on part of it too i think

the cost has nothing to do with being employed as far as i recall. maybe my employer insurance covered part of the $30.
You said you don't depend on employers. So you don't need income obviously. Have you ever had a job? Doesn't sound like it.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
im a nazi. nazis work. therefore i am a moral person. it doesnt matter what job i do. any legal job is obviously moral.
F052FE5A-66AF-4ADF-83B7-62387112EBBD.gif

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
How's your girl?
@floridays Good evening and thank you Sir for asking!
We’ve been talking and texting, yesterday she was pain-free but today the burns from the chemo causing a lot of pain and she’s miserable. Nothing I can do except not say anything stupid or generic LOL

Just here for her to have some to listen and root for her

floridays

@floridays Good evening and thank you Sir for asking!
We’ve been talking and texting, yesterday she was pain-free but today the burns from the chemo causing a lot of pain and she’s miserable. Nothing I can do except not say anything stupid or generic LOL

Just here for her to have some to listen and root for her
That will be a chore, not saying anything stupid or generic.
Say it anyway, she already knows you're stupid and generic.
Best to her, you too stupid. :lol:

Be strong brother. :thumbup1:

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
you have to think for yourself. govt lies. media lies. and most everyone can be wrong.
That will be a chore, not saying anything stupid or generic.
Say it anyway, she already knows you're stupid and generic.
Best to her, you too stupid. :lol:

Be strong brother. :thumbup1:
I’ll tell you this, I know this is going to work out. Because of this one and only reason, I’ve never lied to her as of yet. I have no reason to, she knows I’m a drunk, she knows I make less than a homeless man does working one night a year on the railroad, but she finds my working man hands sexy, and she likes me.

And I wish I had a choice but I don’t; have any control over how insanely in love with her I am.

I’m not strong, she’s strong.