Don’t work too hard

floridays

I’ll tell you this, I know this is going to work out. Because of this one and only reason, I’ve never lied to her as of yet. I have no reason to, she knows I’m a drunk, she knows I make less than a homeless man does working one night a year on the railroad, but she finds my working man hands sexy, and she likes me.

And I wish I had a choice but I don’t; have any control over how insanely in love with her I am.

I’m not strong, she’s strong.
You're a good guy, just love her.

Yeah right 😂
🧔✊
gRevGpi5G9d0k.gif

MrBates

I also like playing really *ing stupid.
I love doing this. Hotshot driver who just came off qualification after burning his route 3 days in a row came to take stops off me on those three days. He confesses to me that the ORS told him I wasn't the smartest bulb in the closet which is the reason I needed help sometimes. I told him it depends on how you look at it. Every driver eventually gets to that point when he realizes the numbers don't mean $h1t anymore, and he decides to work as safe as possible so he can make it in one piece until retirement. I'll say it once and I'll say it again....I've NEVER seen a driver get fired for production.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
I love doing this. Hotshot driver who just came off qualification after burning his route 3 days in a row came to take stops off me on those three days. He confesses to me that the ORS told him I wasn't the smartest bulb in the closet which is the reason I needed help sometimes. I told him it depends on how you look at it. Every driver eventually gets to that point when he realizes the numbers don't mean $h1t anymore, and he decides to work as safe as possible so he can make it in one piece until retirement. I'll say it once and I'll say it again....I've NEVER seen a driver get fired for production.
I made book not even scratching once

NYC 2017 so I'm not sure the numbers really counted or were even :censored2:ed with