Donald Trump 2, The Left 0

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2018-10-7_18-0-35.gif

BrownArmy

I’ve taken in so much salt from you my body is now dependent on high levels of sodium. I have to supplement my diet with ramen noodles and spam just to keep up with the demand.

Uhhhh

That’s reverse-fact.

If you dig ramen, look up some recipes for low-cost easy-to-cook ‘real’ ramen...you don’t need that many ingredients, and you can do it ‘healthy’.

I can’t help you with the SPAM, as far as I’m concerned, SPAM is post-apocalypse food, no other reason to eat it.

vantexan

So abortion is murder.
And you want it to be legal to murder rape babies.

You disgust me.
I'm sure I do. If it's a tiny clump of cells, and the result of rape or incest, I don't have a problem terminating that pregnancy. Others do, and I respect their view. You don't respect anything but what you want, and sanctity of life means little to you.

BrownArmy

I'm sure I do. If it's a tiny clump of cells, and the result of rape or incest, I don't have a problem terminating that pregnancy. Others do, and I respect their view. You don't respect anything but what you want, and sanctity of life means little to you.

BT-dubs, that tiny 'clump of cells' ain't a person.

Put it in a dish and see how far it gets.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So abortion is murder.
And you want it to be legal to murder rape babies
If it's a tiny clump of cells...I don't have a problem terminating that pregnancy.... sanctity of life means little to you.
So why are you against terminating the tiny clumps of cells that aren't the result of rape or invest?
BT-dubs, that tiny 'clump of cells' ain't a person.

Roe/Wade will never be over turned in this country. I don't care if everybody there is a Kavenaugh.
Roe/Wade allowed legalized murder.
I am against abortion. I am pro-choice. I am pro-choice because we are are free will beings. We are not robots.
Just because you have a choice doesn't mean you cant make the wrong choice . Even if the choice you make is upheld as "legal" by the state .

bacha29

You are not a smart guy, I'll not respond as I would like to. I can safely say no state has a constitution that comes close to saying any thing you are offering.
Reproductive services are managed by the states but a major share of the funding comes from Washington. Now my state's constitution has a clause it regarding "providing for the general well being" It also has pretty strict laws regarding abortion but it is not banned. I very much doubt that my state's courts would rule to deny a woman's right to an abortion due to the fact that she was poor allowing access to an abortion in my state to become the exclusive domain of those women who are well enough off to pay for one with their own money.
The big debate in my state is over the fact that publicly funded emergency services having to go out time and time again to revive the same person who OD on opiods. So why do they have to go out and try to revive the same person again and again.? The state constitution.

If Washington wants to hand more power back to the states then state constitutions are likely to have greater governance over such matters.

floridays

Reproductive services are managed by the states but a major share of the funding comes from Washington. Now my state's constitution has a clause it regarding "providing for the general well being" It also has pretty strict laws regarding abortion but it is not banned. I very much doubt that my state's courts would rule to deny a woman's right to an abortion due to the fact that she was poor allowing access to an abortion in my state to become the exclusive domain of those women who are well enough off to pay for one with their own money.
The big debate in my state is over the fact that publicly funded emergency services having to go out time and time again to revive the same person who OD on opiods. So why do they have to go out and try to revive the same person again and again.? The state constitution.

If Washington wants to hand more power back to the states then state constitutions are likely to have greater governance over such matters.

floridays

West Virginia? If not, which state in Appalachia do you reside in. I've read enough to feel content my guess is correct.

vantexan

So why are you against terminating the tiny clumps of cells that aren't the result of rape or invest?
Because of my perception of morality. It's immoral to me to take a life that was irresponsibly brought into the world. Not that life's fault. I don't think it's fair to force a pregnancy on an abused woman or girl, but for those looking to have some fun there should be a "if you play you pay" clause. Whether single or married a person should take responsibility for their actions and do what it takes to prevent a pregnancy, male or female.

floridays

So abortion is murder.
And you want it to be legal to murder rape babies.

You disgust me.
I find it amusing someone disgusts you.
If we are talking about verified "rape" babies, I have to conclude the woman was a virgin at the time, when this penetration occurred and was the only possible chance to produce a growing life. Is that correct, Sir?