Don't Like the TA, Let them Know. Contact Link Inside.

RealPerson

LOL, and be a blind sheep like you? Teamster does not Mean Follow Blindly.
While I support the meaning of the Union, and what has been done way in the past, I am NOT Happy with the weak TA. It appears many others are not happy with the people who work for US either.

Just like when UPS is not happy with our work performance, we get a little chat, or even a nice letter.

I am letting OUR Union know, they work for us, and I believe the deal they reached is good for UPS and the Union, but not for the people that they work for.

Have a great day Hoaxter, and be nice for you to look out for your Fellow Union people, not just yourself, the Company, or the Union!

Oh, They can look my name and employee ID up, as I signed it that way. They can also see I am current on my Dues...

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Have a great day Hoaxter, and be nice for you to look out for your Fellow Union people, not just yourself, the Company, or the Union!

I sincerely do wish you and all UPS employees the best for you current and future walk through life.

I feel responsible to point out some of the dark clouds and mountains on the horizon. Few others on BC do.
UPS is not a government and therefore is not guaranteed continued existence or profitability.
I have sold all my UPS stock BTW ... perhaps I am skewed by my exposure to the posters on here.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I sincerely do wish you and all UPS employees the best for you current and future walk through life. I feel responsible to point out some of the dark clouds and mountains on the horizon. Few others on BC do. UPS is not a government and therefore is not guaranteed continued existence or profitability. I have sold all my UPS stock BTW ... perhaps I am skewed by my exposure to the posters on here.
I think your skewed by more than just the posters on this site. Somehow, prescriptions come to mind. Peace TOS