dont talk about other people behind their backs

have you ever been gossiped about and found out?

• Total voters

Re-Raise

I jumped with this older guy one time....he's gotta be at least 48. All gray. Small skinny fella to the point he looks sort of like a cartoon character in the baggy browns.

MF was running EVERYWHERE! EVERY STOP!

I didn't know that wasn't normally lol.

I am 48 and you would have been the only one doing any running. When you get really old you don't end sentences with lol

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
there are no secrets at ups.

just don't understand people who do this. it always gets back to the person being talked about.
I always do this in hopes it does get back to them. We like ripping on each other. If there really is a problem I usually will address it to someones face, but I'll never talk about them seriously. Usually I'll say "so and so went out with his boyfriend last night and went to a miley cyrus concert. they got wasted off of zimas."

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Thanks for this thread. It reminds me that on Monday I had better call the building's busy body to tell him why I am out on disability. That will make sure the whole building has the straight story.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Never bothered me. I've heard rumors that I've banged all the females drivers in our centers. And even a previous on-car sup of mine. If that's what they want to think, then so be it. Let 'em talk.

BrownChoice

Happens in my center all the time.. Unfortunately its not just the center. Pretty sure gossip happens everywhere. Its a time killer.

mixyo

Dispatcher
That's why I talk about people right to their face. The responses have been surprisingly positive.

Sent using BrownCafe App

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
sorry. im usually pretty thick skinned but this drivers comments were hurt-full.

word got around fast and last night 3 brother drivers told me "don't worry , we will set him straight."

that's why I love being a Teamster.

Kirtus

Everyone wants to know every detail about you. How many hours you work, your wage, what time you start work, your sex life, your personal life, etc.

It's annoying especially if you're a keep to yourself type of person like me.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I have a place where I hang out waitingto start in the morning. It's quiet and I can focus on planning my day. I can drink my coffee in peace and if anyone wants to talk to me the know where to find me. After thirty years, I have just about heard all complaints and gossip I can stand. All I worry about is my route and other drivers that can directly affect my day. Every thing else is just a distraction or none of my business.

mixyo

Dispatcher
Everyone wants to know every detail about you. How many hours you work, your wage, what time you start work, your sex life, your personal life, etc.

It's annoying especially if you're a keep to yourself type of person like me.
I agree, which is why I always give bull:censored2: answers to those questions.

Sent using BrownCafe App

browntroll

i dont gossip about other ppl behind their backs, i do it to their face its more fun that way. the things i heard at ups made me grow
thicker skin. i always walk in and out of the hub assuming everyone hates me, the only ppl i dont get any attitude from are the security guards.