:censored:bag on Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travwise

To My Fellow UPS Workers,

The purpose of this discussion thread is not to gripe or complain about conditions at UPS, management, the Union or for that matter anything at all about UPS. The sole purpose of this discussion thread is to discuss the following work-related issue with other employees as an initial step in engaging in some concerted activity to bring this issue up to the company as a group.

It is my hope that by addressing this issue in concert we not only be working for our own mutual aid, protection and improved working conditions, but we will be working for the benefit of any and all coworkers that may have been adversely affected by this issue.

Integrity is a :censored2:bag.

For reference urbandictionary.com defines a :censored2:bag as:

:censored2:bag
Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and :censored2:, however not yet reached :censored2:er or :censored2:. Not to be confuzed with :censored2:.

Sincerely,

"T"

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
3632472-3429186-3175621866-india.gif

Travwise

Side note Mr. Harrow...Boardwalk just hasn't been the same since they :censored2: canned your name sake. I just cannot get into this season...I'm thinking that's why. I don't know, just seems to have lost some steam for me.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

The purpose of this discussion thread is not to gripe or complain about conditions at UPS, management, the Union or for that matter anything at all about UPS. The sole purpose of this discussion thread is to discuss the following work-related issue with other employees as an initial step in engaging in some concerted activity to bring this issue up to the company as a group.

It is my hope that by addressing this issue in concert we not only be working for our own mutual aid, protection and improved working conditions, but we will be working for the benefit of any and all coworkers that may have been adversely affected by this issue.

Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and :censored2:, however not yet reached :censored2:er or mother:censored2:er. Not to be confuzed with :censored2:.

Sincerely,

"T"
Kim-Jong-un.gif

barnyard

KTM rider
If you do not like a member, rather than starting a thread that may violate the terms of service and getting the ban hammer, why not put the user on ignore?

Overpaid Union Thug

Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and :censored2:, however not yet reached :censored2:er or mother:censored2:er. Not to be confuzed with :censored2:.

Sincerely,

"T"

When I saw the title of the thread I instantly thought it would be about one of two people. When I read it I realized it wasn't neither. LOL!

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Side note Mr. Harrow...Boardwalk just hasn't been the same since they :censored2: canned your name sake. I just cannot get into this season...I'm thinking that's why. I don't know, just seems to have lost some steam for me.

I was so disappointed at the end of last season. I knew it was time for that character to go, but you hate to see an actor as talented as Jack Huston go.

It's probably for the best that this is the final season because I'm not sure I would have lasted another. The only complaint I've ever had with the show is that there is no such thing as a casual viewer. You have to be on top of everything and it helps to be able to remember details and names from previous seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.