dow 24000

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
1610928868319.png

Well why don't you repeat your answer?
Please tell us how much they make per hour how ,much benefits 401K, healthcare, pay vacation
And I'm sure they got a damn good pension but please remind us all of your answer

It will be fine

Well why don't you repeat your answer?
Please tell us how much they make per hour how ,much benefits 401K, healthcare, pay vacation
And I'm sure they got a damn good pension but please remind us all of your answer
I don’t pay by the hour, again it’s not my fault if people are too stupid to understand answers. Use the search function and find the answer I gave you last week. Or continue showing off how little you understand basic concepts. Your choice.

I don’t pay by the hour, again it’s not my fault if people are too stupid to understand answers. Use the search function and find the answer I gave you last week. Or continue showing off how little you understand basic concepts. Your choice.
How much do you pay by the hour?
And what benefits do you offer?
Sorry I'm too lazy to use such functions

This is your direct reply. Where are you getting lost? There’s an old saying that this exchange reminds me of, “you can’t fix stupid.”
Dear heaven and God you do nothing but post typical politician answers
If I was applying for a job with you what is the pay and benefit package you offer me or somebody else?

Or did I type that way too fast for you to understand or should I type it slower with larger letters so you can understand excellent I'm trying to say

It will be fine

Dear heaven and God you do nothing but post typical politician answers
If I was applying for a job with you what is the pay and benefit package you offer me or somebody else?

Or did I type that way too fast for you to understand or should I type it slower with larger letters so you can understand excellent I'm trying to say
I’ve answered that question for you repeatedly. Look it up if you really care so much. I’m sure no one else does. How about you ask me how much I pay by the hour again?