DQ'd This Morning

YoungGuy

What should I do? Should I take the warehouse job and try requalifying? I'd certainly have to find another job. I really wanted this, but it seems like its not in the cards for me. The way they DQ'd me, I dont see them giving me an oppurtunity to drive.

Wheeler

"King"
What should I do? Should I take the warehouse job and try requalifying? I'd certainly have to find another job. I really wanted this, but it seems like its not in the cards for me. The way they DQ'd me, I dont see them giving me an oppurtunity to drive.
I would take warehouse job and grieve it if you are indeed in the union worst case scenario you can bid on something later

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Ours were taken out the first 4 weeks. $25 a week.
2001 "init fee"
20191105_164151.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Then I would file no matter if someone wants you to or not always look out for number one something I have been taught by many of our senior drivers

File based on what? As was said above, they can DQ you for just about anything, although "not taking the job seriously" is one I hadn't heard before.

542thruNthru

If you take the PT job you will no longer be able to be hired as a off the street hire. You'll have to wait till you're seniority affords you the right to qualify again. You may want to ask around and see what the wait time is to be a RPCD in that building. Because in some areas it can be anywhere from 6months to 11years.

If you take the PT job you will no longer be able to be hired as a off the street hire. You'll have to wait till you're seniority affords you the right to qualify again. You may want to ask around and see what the wait time is to be a 22.4 in that building. Because in some areas it can be anywhere from 6months to 11years.
fixed it for you