DQ'd This Morning

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You can beat that in two seconds if they saw you doing something wrong they should stop you and told you right on the spot.I but then it would be violating your rights for threaten you without the shop Stewerd weather in near Union or not a union has to protect you so grieve it right away talk to you shop where I don't talk to management no more about it good luck

@Wally

gonna need a little help here ^^^^

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You can beat that in two seconds if they saw you doing something wrong they should stop you and told you right on the spot.I but then it would be violating your rights for threaten you without the shop Stewerd weather in near Union or not a union has to protect you so grieve it right away talk to you shop where I don't talk to management no more about it good luck
And now a Wallation...

Any so-called infraction should be called out on the spot, however such action could potentially be a contract violation due to the lack of union representation. Keep in mind, even non-union members are able to utilize union representation in right to work states. Please seek union guidance in this matter and refrain from future communication with management. Best wishes.