Driver follow ups (time allowance)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I do every DFU they assign me, and receive the same hourly rate (allowance) as I do for all of the other work I perform.

My dream route would be nothing but DFU's and Dish Network call tags.
I don't, for the life of me, understand how so many of us allow ourselves to be hypnotized by the Company and their metrics???

tenor.png

When I snap my fingers, you will be released from your trance...

Snapping%20Fingers%20Left%20Hand_zpsdxm8usck.jpg
The only way to win is to get bitched at for being 2 hours over. Nod your head say I'll do my best. Yes I understand. Yes sir yes sir.

Then be 2.5 hours over lol

That's when they know you don't give a :censored2: and their powers are useless against you.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I only would do DFU's that had my name on it, which was maybe once a year. But they would give them to me that other drivers delivered. Nope. i don't know the details of the delivery so I'm going to try playing policeman on it. I would leave that to the other driver.

JustDeliverIt

I've only done a few of them, but I find it funny how they want you to harass the customer into admitting they magically found the package. Telling them they are going to have to sign for everything from now on, all the inconveniences. I just ask, did you find it. If they say no, which they always have, I say ok. Sign here please. Not going to bother someone who gets stuff delivered to their house two or three times a week and can't find one t-shirt in a bag that was left.

john chesney

I’ve heard that we get a big time allowance for doing DFUs. Is this true? How much time? What if it’s a NI1? Does it still count? And what happens if I forget to do it? It’s easy to forget them since they’re not in my board and I don’t want to go back for it when I finish the route (especially if I’m doing a split)
Boy are you easy.Yes you get lots of time for them, Orion is great,packages are not getting bigger,I could go on and on

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I've only done a few of them, but I find it funny how they want you to harass the customer into admitting they magically found the package. Telling them they are going to have to sign for everything from now on, all the inconveniences. I just ask, did you find it. If they say no, which they always have, I say ok. Sign here please. Not going to bother someone who gets stuff delivered to their house two or three times a week and can't find one t-shirt in a bag that was left.
I pretend I am what I really wanted to be in life , an FBI agent , and question them intently till they fold, or call in a complaint.....

john chesney

Seriously it's ridiculous the amount I get when I come back from vacation. I usually only get a couple all year and half of them are ones that we didn't deliver. I come back from vacation and I might have half a dozen
That’s messed up could my preloader be running your route when you’re on vacation? He’s blind

Tony Q

I’ve heard that we get a big time allowance for doing DFUs. Is this true? How much time? What if it’s a NI1? Does it still count? And what happens if I forget to do it? It’s easy to forget them since they’re not in my board and I don’t want to go back for it when I finish the route (especially if I’m doing a split)
Don't get yourself in a jam with these follow ups. These in my opinion should have been addressed in contract negotiations. It puts our members in a very bad spot.