Driver Lunch Break

Over disciplined0123

They already know when we sit when we are moving when we stop, when we open bulkhead , and if you leave it open accidentally we’ll that just an assumption of too much sort time . They know where we are at any time and how many stops left .they know if we idle too long . That assumes just sitting around but mabey your at a red light that’s malfunctioning . So really do t think cameras are necessary in this day and age .. upcoming will be sensors on the handrails and brake to enforce 3 points of contact.

PCM

Like I tell all of the young drivers....don't falsify records. You may or may not get in trouble for having a late air but you will get fired for falsifying records.

Good luck kiddo.
I know what ur saying and ur right I wasn’t thinking about that I was just trying to make service... I didn’t steal time as I wasn’t getting paid but I get that it is a problem with the delivery times and with liability.. I just really hope by some miracle I get my job back.. if it goes to panel I’m screwed

I know what ur saying and ur right I wasn’t thinking about that I was just trying to make service... I didn’t steal time as I wasn’t getting paid but I get that it is a problem with the delivery times and with liability.. I just really hope by some miracle I get my job back.. if it goes to panel I’m screwed
Just be honest with them!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well u am not trying wipe asses just go out and catch some dinner with friends and family. Something like this isnt a deal breaker. It would just be nice to have an option. Thanks for the clarification...
Lmao dinner with friends and family. Say goodbye to that M-friend for the next 30 years or so.

PCM

They will see your desperation and it will be exploited in the future.

Your really shooting your own foot continuously
Well if u see it that way I suppose but I was wrong and I did need to explain myslef as all ppl do when they are wrong I’m not sure how that would be exploited I’m not intending on making anymore stupid mistakes like that if I’m allowed back.. if u make no rash errors there would be nothing to exploit..

Faceplanted

Well if u see it that way I suppose but I was wrong and I did need to explain myslef as all ppl do when they are wrong I’m not sure how that would be exploited I’m not intending on making anymore stupid mistakes like that if I’m allowed back.. if u make no rash errors there would be nothing to exploit..
Don't take this the wrong way but you appear weak. I hope you didn't include anything about your family in that letter either. Never tell ups any personal info, they WILL use it against you. Iv seen it first hand. Iv been here many many years. The fact that you keep stressing how important this job is to you and your family is a terrible thing to do.

I act like this job isn't :censored2: to me and always talk about all my "riches" To managment. You can't exploit somebody who doesn't appear to need their job.

You made a mistake it happens brother. I have made big mistakes.

The union will have your back. I honestly would expect you back in a few weeks at most at the local level. I doubt it will go past that

Best of luck, you make the job.... don't let the job make you

Last edited:

DRporch

weird my center has no issues if i put in 50min of break and work through it. paid or unpaid. i put in 50min a day. sometimes i take 10min sometimes i take the full 50 depends when i want to finish.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
weird my center has no issues if i put in 50min of break and work through it. paid or unpaid. i put in 50min a day. sometimes i take 10min sometimes i take the full 50 depends when i want to finish.
That may the dumbest thing I have read in this thread.
Why would you ever do that?

Faceplanted

well thats what i was taught by my management team how would i know differently?
Wow...

U might know because your putting in lunch and not taking it. I would figure that's common sense?

I learned lunch usually means eating.... it doesn't mean delivering packages, that's working

DRporch

Wow...

U might know because your putting in lunch and not taking it. I would figure that's common sense?

I learned lunch usually means eating.... it didn't mean delivering packages, that's working
my god who knew you were so smart at figuring out the break/lunch means lunch. thank god you told me i had no idea what those words meant.

just like every qualifying driver here codes 50min out and works through it. free 50min of time. managment doesnt care. iv had them edit my time card so i could get a full 11.5hrs instead of 11.2

Faceplanted

my god who knew you were so smart at figuring out the break/lunch means lunch. thank god you told me i had no idea what those words meant.

just like every qualifying driver here codes 50min out and works through it. free 50min of time. managment doesnt care. iv had them edit my time card so i could get a full 11.5hrs instead of 11.2
Are you qualifying still?

$500 bucks a month of free time is insaine. That's a decent car payment

DRporch

Are you qualifying still?

$500 bucks a month of free time is insaine. That's a decent car payment

however you want to look at it. you can look at it as i saved 50min and made bonus or you can look at it and say i worked the same amount for the same pay. sure i dont make bonus everytime but i ususally have near 30min-1hr of bonus a day