Driver parking in marked handicapped spot

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Those spots are reserved for FedEx Ground... I'm seeing cripples as drivers all the time.

Some actually have handicap placards on their personal vehicles

I should get one of those to hang on my rear view monitor since I'm mentally handicapped, yas?

Superteeth2478

Turn his sorry ass in---no excuse for this. Being lazy isn't an excuse to use a handicap spot
And yet a lot of people manage to procure handicap placards without actually being handicapped, but by being lazy...except for the willingness to do the work to get a handicap placard without actually being handicapped.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Just use common sense. If you're doing a pickup around closing time in an industrial area and the lot is empty who gives a friend. Businesses are required to have handicap spots hell even lumber yards have them lol. Just don't park in one at a shopping center or medical/office building/school.

Superteeth2478

shoot them on site
I personally have a vendetta against people who illegitimately park in handicap spots through the use of placards procured without actually being handicapped. Because I've accidentally, and I really mean accidentally, parked in a handicapped spot for all of no time when there were multiple handicapped spots available and got hit with an approximately $400 ticket for it. And I knew that the chances were VERY good that the only people I would potentially have blocked were not really handicapped. I have no issue with legitimately handicapped people having spots designated for them, but the people that game the system really piss me off.

Luckily the car I was in was brand new and didn't have plates yet. And on top of that the VIN number on the paper plates didn't match the VIN on the car. So I told the cop giving me the ticket to suck a stiff one, didn't pay the ticket, and couldn't be held accountable for it because when they saw I didn't pay the ticket it couldn't be traced back to me anyways. I still get an erection thinking about that incident...good times.

wayfair

swollen member
I personally have a vendetta against people who illegitimately park in handicap spots through the use of placards procured without actually being handicapped. Because I've accidentally, and I really mean accidentally, parked in a handicapped spot for all of no time when there were multiple handicapped spots available and got hit with an approximately $400 ticket for it.

Superteeth2478

Thought this forum was against racism but allow us to call and refer to people as cripple
Maybe it doesn't care about political correctness? Crippled and handicapped are sometimes interchangeable depending on the type of handicap. Hell, some :censored2: UPS drivers are more handicapped than the people rolling up in these spots because they :censored2:ed their knees and hips up so bad being runner-gunners and destroying their bodies in the process.

While I'm speaking on this subject, I personally don't see anything wrong with calling mentally challenged people mentally retarded. It's not derogatory, and anyone who thinks this is the case should look up the definition of the word "retarded" and see that it refers to a hindrance of some sort that slows down progress. So "mentally retarded" refers to a slowing down or a hindrance of mental faculties. It's as "derogatory" as calling someone mentally challenged. Too many :censored2: pusillanimous snowflakes in this world...