Driver Survey Total Service Plan

ThePackageDeli

If your aim is to create and maintain as many full-time positions as possible, then the idea sucks. I agree.
But, if your aim is to create a work environment that is less physically taxing on the body, more opportunistic for those earning less money, and allows for more time off, then the idea may be something worth considering.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
If your aim is to create and maintain as many full-time positions as possible, then the idea sucks. I agree.
But, if your aim is to create a work environment that is less physically taxing on the body, more opportunistic for those earning less money, and allows for more time off, then the idea may be something worth considering.

Were you responding to someone imparticular ?

Up In Smoke

It's funny to watch in our building (125) routes T-S how 15-20 drivers race through their day in order to punch out prior to 5 and we have another 15-20 drivers filing 9.5s weekly. When I ask why the dispatch can't be evened out to reduce the excess overtime, I'm told the grievance money comes out of a different pocket. Each management segment seems to care only about their numbers and not the over all company or heaven for bid the labor agreement.

JustDeliverIt

I disagree. If you want to create a less physically taxing job for everyone, more opportunities for PT workers and have more time off then you create more FT jobs.

With more FT jobs, people making less and want the opportunity to go FT won’t have to wait as long. With more FT jobs, more routes are in and less work on everyone. With more FT jobs you may have the choice, if you want, to take a dead day if you are so inclined.

Allowing more PT jobs or PVD’s are not an answer that would benefit the union employees, it would only benefit the company.

PT Car Washer

I disagree. If you want to create a less physically taxing job for everyone, more opportunities for PT workers and have more time off then you create more FT jobs.

With more FT jobs, people making less and want the opportunity to go FT won’t have to wait as long. With more FT jobs, more routes are in and less work on everyone. With more FT jobs you may have the choice, if you want, to take a dead day if you are so inclined.

Allowing more PT jobs or PVD’s are not an answer that would benefit the union employees, it would only benefit the company.
Allowing more PT jobs and turning them over several times a year benefits the Union coffers.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
THIS IS ABOUT SAFETY OF OUR EMPLOYEES AND STICKING UP FOR YOURSELF …your generation IS afraid of 5 stops you don’t know
L😂L
✊🧔‍♂️

Poop Head

Judge me.
Guys with school aged kids get first dibs on spring break week vacation. Shame on all you old farts that take that week off even though your kids are adults, or dont have any kids at all.

542thruNthru

Guys with school aged kids get first dibs on spring break week vacation. Shame on all you old farts that take that week off even though your kids are adults, or dont have any kids at all.
Driver's over the age of 55 have to recite the DOKs weekly and have a eye exam every 6 months.

Staydryitsraining

pretty sad no one is writing serious responses and suggestions ..no wonder they treat us like a bunch of little babies.
🧔‍♂️✊
They treat us like babies because
Not gonna lie those guys are :censored2:ing p.o.s.