Drivers cheating to tear up routes

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
22134034eEuiVVDk.gif

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
Those are the guys that get my excess work thats cut due to me consistently following ORION 100% while on the 9.5 list.
i've been trying for that elusive 100% since i got on the 9.5 list but i just can't make it. best i've done so far is just shy of 98%.
3 days in a row now i've been missing at least one nda when i leave the building so of course i have to run straight air and use my last air stop to "touch every package". can't seem to get back in 9.5 no matter how much orion is helping.

Overpaid Union Thug

i've been trying for that elusive 100% since i got on the 9.5 list but i just can't make it. best i've done so far is just shy of 98%.
3 days in a row now i've been missing at least one nda when i leave the building so of course i have to run straight air and use my last air stop to "touch every package". can't seem to get back in 9.5 no matter how much orion is helping.

I average 100% at least four days per week. When I don’t get it it’s only one trace break and is usually a screwup on my part. ORION only helps get you in under 9.5 every day if you consistently file each and every time you work over 9.5.. Otherwise you’ll have one or two per week. You’ll have to file every time you’re worked over 9.5 three days in a week.

Last edited:

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Don't teach orion anything. Do you really think it's for your own good?

Clearly not lol. It is to make us more replaceable. It’s just funny to me that this computer system can’t just look at the order that you complete your stops, it has to be assisted with the bookmark. Anyway if it does learn from us all it is going to do is go back to RDO anyway.

542thruNthru

Clearly not lol. It is to make us more replaceable. It’s just funny to me that this computer system can’t just look at the order that you complete your stops, it has to be assisted with the bookmark. Anyway if it does learn from us all it is going to do is go back to RDO anyway.
Big data is our enemy. It will help that do things down the road that we can't even imagine.

542thruNthru

Sometimes I’ll bookmark a stop way out of order just in case it is watching me
The computer will still put all the years of data together and see that the one anomaly doesn't add up and will cut it out. Now if you were to always do those same stops way out of order then yes it would screw it up lol.