Drivers cheating to tear up routes

Hot Carl

They gave up on Orion enforcement in our center ages ago. I’m covering a business-heavy route this week and Orion wants me to zig-zag across a busy street all day. I always have to scroll through the board to avoid circling back to areas multiple times a day when I can just knock it all out at once and never come back.

Overpaid Union Thug

I don’t see why you try to run 100% on Orion unless somebody told you. Orion is crap , we all know it.
Lots of reasons. Less work because of 9.5 or more money because of OT are just a couple.
If every driver in the country would consistently follow it as close to 100% as possible Atlanta would be forced to act. First they’d likely instruct each center to demand 85%. Well they can’t.

So, the only way for us drivers to be sure we’re getting the best out of ORION (LMFAO) is to shoot for 100% and likely get in the high 90s. This would last a day or two before Atlanta would end up tying up phone lines and internet bandwidth desperately trying to order each and every center to turn off ORION.

I know that could never happen though because there aren’t enough drivers left with the balls required to pull it off. Meeting the compliance metrics for their fake friends in management and getting home early to their Xbox is the priority.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
If every driver in the country would consistently follow it as close to 100% as possible Atlanta would be forced to act. First they’d likely instruct each center to demand 85%. Well they can’t.

So, the only way for us drivers to be sure we’re getting the best out of ORION (LMFAO) is to shoot for 100% and likely get in the high 90s. This would last a day or two before Atlanta would end up tying up phone lines and internet bandwidth desperately trying to order each and every center to turn off ORION.

I know that could never happen though because there aren’t enough drivers left with the balls required to pull it off. Meeting the compliance metrics for their fake friends in management and getting home early to their Xbox is the priority.
Getting home early to our families*

Fixed it for ya.

Seymour Packages

You can only keep that pace for so long until the work piles higher than what you’re capable of.
Runners dont seem to understand that there will always be more work if you go fast. Once in awhile a dispatcher will get ballsy and overload my route. No problem. I will make sure the excess work is delivered at time and a half by multiple drivers.

Overpaid Union Thug

You can only keep that pace for so long until the work piles higher than what you’re capable of.
Runners dont seem to understand that there will always be more work if you go fast. Once in awhile a dispatcher will get ballsy and overload my route. No problem. I will make sure the excess work is delivered at time and a half by multiple drivers.
Runners do provide a few benefits for the rest of us though. The first one, which is the best, is that they are always the recipients of our excess work. The second is morning entertainment. I love watching their reactions when they show up and see the extra work that was given to them. They are actually in shock that the dispatcher had the audacity to give them even more. The follow up facial expressions are priceless because you can almost hear the gears binding as their clueless little minds attempt to figure out how it happened.

542thruNthru

look what they eat on the ship and look at the steak cypher eats in the matrix
Still wrong. The ship is not everyone outside the matrix. Also if we are being honest they are survivalist and eating the only thing they can keep on the ship. They would gladly eat a steak.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Still wrong. The ship is not everyone outside the matrix. Also if we are being honest they are survivalist and eating the only thing they can keep on the ship. They would gladly eat a steak.
Which the whole thing is kinda bull donkey. I bet the Pilgrims ate better in 1692 than these idiots on a spaceship.

rickyb

did you see anyone else outside the matrix eating animal agriculture? i dont recall. i just remember teh goop porridge scene