Drivers Going Home On Mondays Not Forcing The Guarantee "On Topic"

Integrity

Binge Poster
How many locals have Drivers heading home on Mondays, some locals refer to this as RLO(requested lay off), not enforcing guarantees that are in their supplements?

I have know this anti-union, selfish, practice has been going on for a long time but I heard it has gotten worse during the Saturday ground era.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
How many locals have Drivers heading home on Mondays, some locals refer to this as RLO(requested lay off), not enforcing guarantees that are in their supplements?

I have know this anti-union, selfish, practice has been going on for a long time but I heard it has gotten worse during the Saturday ground era.
your body will heal up with extra days off

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont

we are screwed as far as the guaranteed 8 hour language(as needed). 22 4 drivers are going to be used on a frequent basis to cut the OT

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
It was like this when we started Saturday ground earlier this year. Now they can't get enough guys to come in Mondays and us Tues-Sat guys are getting 630 am calls every Monday

km3

Not sure about drivers, but in the hub management has been trying to send Article 22.3s home as early as possible lately, without their guarantee. Not forcing or anything, just asking for volunteers. Sometimes before the belts even start. Then supervisors start working. I try to grieve it, but the stewards tell me because there's a new hire "in the area" (and by that, I mean 100 ft. away, not looking at what the supervisor is doing), it's training and thus cannot be grieved.

Maybe @BigUnionGuy can give some insight into this issue...

Back first

Not sure about drivers, but in the hub management has been trying to send Article 22.3s home as early as possible lately, without their guarantee. Not forcing or anything, just asking for volunteers. Sometimes before the belts even start. Then supervisors start working. I try to grieve it, but the stewards tell me because there's a new hire "in the area" (and by that, I mean 100 ft. away, not looking at what the supervisor is doing), it's training and thus cannot be grieved.

Maybe @BigUnionGuy can give some insight into this issue...
Is the supervisor training that specific employee? If not I would grieve the hell out of it.