Drivers Going Home On Mondays Not Forcing The Guarantee "On Topic"

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Not sure about drivers, but in the hub management has been trying to send Article 22.3s home as early as possible lately, without their guarantee. Not forcing or anything, just asking for volunteers. Sometimes before the belts even start. Then supervisors start working. I try to grieve it, but the stewards tell me because there's a new hire "in the area" (and by that, I mean 100 ft. away, not looking at what the supervisor is doing), it's training and thus cannot be grieved.

Maybe @BigUnionGuy can give some insight into this issue...
That’s BS....!!!!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
How many locals have Drivers heading home on Mondays, some locals refer to this as RLO(requested lay off), not enforcing guarantees that are in their supplements?

I have know this anti-union, selfish, practice has been going on for a long time but I heard it has gotten worse during the Saturday ground era.
it's none of your business

Integrity

Binge Poster
it's none of your business
It is none of your business that I ask this question in this forum.

I am in compliance with BC TOS.

You came to this thread.
You may want to avoid threads that don't interest you or you have nothing worthwhile to add.

But be my guest to carry on as you are used to.

I have no right to dictate your style.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
We have multiple people that get called on Mondays but also throughout the week. Some take Wed/thur off also. But it happens every week. We also have those drivers that have fmla and somehow don’t work any Fridays.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
It is none of your business that I ask this question in this forum.

I am in compliance with BC TOS.

You came to this thread.
You may want to avoid threads that don't interest you or you have nothing worthwhile to add.

But be my guest to carry on as you are used to.

I have no right to dictate your style.
it's still none of your business, and that was worthwhile to add

Integrity

Binge Poster
Dude is a troll... I don’t think he’s EVER stated on here publicly if he is a union member or in management...he’s a con...
This controversy is so old.

You might want to move on from this.

Technically we are not supposed to ID ourselves.

Feel free to continue to wonder.

reginald95

Drivers that go home on Mondays go home because they choose to. In my building they have to borrow drivers from other buildings and centers. There's more than enough work to go around.