Drivers Going Home On Mondays Not Forcing The Guarantee "On Topic"

Coldworld

60 months and counting
What, are you an insurance agent now?
Ups stance: more safe drivers on the road will make the road safer for everyone.
Lol.... seriously??? Think that fresh Washington Puget Sound air is getting to your brain.... yeah, let’s add 25 % more routes in driven by brand new employees who will still be pushed as hard as drivers are now but this is going to make less accidents and injuries.... AND we’re talking about ups here.... actually I think more likely you are breathing in too much of that second hand marijuana smoke....speaking of insurance companies, why do some give you a discount if you install that chip that monitors how much and when you drive????because if you drive less and at non- peak times you are less likely to get into an accident...

Lol.... seriously??? Think that fresh Washington Puget Sound air is getting to your brain.... yeah, let’s add 25 % more routes in driven by brand new employees who will still be pushed as hard as drivers are now but this is going to make less accidents and injuries.... AND we’re talking about ups here.... actually I think more likely you are breathing in too much of that second hand marijuana smoke....speaking of insurance companies, why do some give you a discount if you install that chip that monitors how much and when you drive????because if you drive less and at non- peak times you are less likely to get into an accident...
I’m messing with you. And offended, that’s not SECOND hand marijuana I’m inhaling.

km3

This controversy is so old.

You might want to move on from this.

Technically we are not supposed to ID ourselves.

Feel free to continue to wonder.

Telling us what your job is isn't IDing yourself. So...are you with Keter or Liberty Mutual?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Telling us what your job is isn't IDing yourself. So...are you with Keter or Liberty Mutual?
It my right to reveal as much or as little as I choose. (Within TOS of course). I choose little. Sorry. For you I will stretch a little and say neither one of your guesses is accurate.

Skooney

we are screwed as far as the guaranteed 8 hour language(as needed). 22 4 drivers are going to be used on a frequent basis to cut the OT

You mean exactly the intention of the 22.4, right? We aren't entitled to UPS forking out thousands of hours in OT if they don't have too. 22.4's obviously aren't the best solution, or the solution at all, a bull:censored2: solution - but here we are under a ratified contract and it's reality.

22.4's can have ALL my OT. Come get it. Please. I'll even rub your feet.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Having more cars on the road will cause more accidents and injuries....no way to get around this...
That's what im thinking. Corporate has compiled information and their financial wizards have come up with a country wide plan to save money while beefing up service and slackers will be terminated somehow. Language in this contract will be utilized. Another push for less union members and less pay for those hungry milleniums that cant find a job without college .

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
You mean exactly the intention of the 22.4, right? We aren't entitled to UPS forking out thousands of hours in OT if they don't have too. 22.4's obviously aren't the best solution, or the solution at all, a bull:censored2: solution - but here we are under a ratified contract and it's reality.

22.4'sthere was can have ALL my OT. Come get it. Please. I'll even rub your feet.
Oh its reality, someone s getting a kick back under the table. Why do you think ups never negotiated the benefits or pay scale?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Pension and health care contributions are forfeited when guaranteed straight time hours are forfeited.
Just think of the million the pensions get when employees work here under 5 years and will never collect on those monies but the fund gets to keep it in there to grow

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I’m messing with you. And offended, that’s not SECOND hand marijuana I’m inhaling.
Ok my bad... carry on then lol

B2C94D9E-877A-4148-A07D-42CE6028CAB5.gif

Do I get bonus points for finding someone with the same color hair as the Seattle Sounders?? ?? Lol

03B81F79-FA44-42CC-B3C4-D36DBB53063C.gif