Drivers: What do you do with all your money?

iowa boy

In my center, some like to tease newer drivers by showing off their checks; some drivers complain about living paycheck to paycheck; some are on child support; A LOT like to show off what they have in the parking lot. So drivers, what do you do with all your money?

Uh, I have a wife...what money are you talking about? All I know is my wife has a crapton of clothes, too many freekin shoes, and some damn expensive purses.

undies

If I lived in the mid west...I'd live like a king! Sadly, in Southern California, the money doesn't go quite as far. Still comfortable though.

rod

Retired 22 years
We had a driver back in the 70's who was going to sell everything and buy gold. We talked him out of it. He still reminds us to this day.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
What do I do? Take mini roadtrips just about every weekend, eat out any time I want, maintain a stylish wardrobe, see kick-ass shows, supply a collection of guns, guitars and plastic sluts, and trade up motorcycles every couple years when a new one catches my fancy. Oh, and bank a shxt ton when I'm all done. Life's pretty good.

jaker

trolling
If I lived in the mid west...I'd live like a king! Sadly, in Southern California, the money doesn't go quite as far. Still comfortable though.
I live in socal so I feel you , but into motorcycles now . I charge hobbies every couple of years to try new things