Drivers: What do you do with all your money?

Poop Head

Judge me.
IMG_20170213_075211401.jpg

My mortgage payment this year..
I am very superstitious btw.. lmao. :censored2:!!

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm trying to settle on how much rent is too much rent when I hit top scale. Actually one of the things I care about is being able to have a loud stereo one day. Can't really do that and rent most places.

Can't really do that in a house in a decent neighborhood either unless you have some acreage.

kingOFchester

I guess I am one of the few and ashamed. Never realized UPS is full of investment geniuses. Got to love the web where everyone is a financial guru know it all poster.

I spend every $ I make on the best phones, food, clothing and cars. friend the retirement accounts. You live once. Die fully in debt and with nothing. Thats my motto.

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I guess I am one of the few and ashamed. Never realized UPS is full of investment geniuses. Got to love the web where everyone is a financial guru know it all poster.

I spend every $ I make on the best phones, food, clothing and cars. friend the retirement accounts. You live once. Die fully in debt and with nothing. Thats my motto.
I can't tell if you're serious or not.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Not a driver but I put 35% in my 401k and I was able to pay off pretty much all my back taxes. Now I get to sit back and enjoy like 100 a week from here lol

Johney

So you have less money in your 401k than what you've put in over the years?

Not a chance or you're one terrible investor.
No that's not what I meant. You have to read who Dave quoted then why I quoted Dave and came up with my quote. Forget it. It's not worth the effort.