Driveway parking : back in or head first?

Driveways :Do you backup or head in

• Total voters

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
For those single or dual driveways with no turn around, do you back in or head first?

Why Backing into a Driveway is Preferable I Desjardins Insurance

Screen-Shot-2012-04-29-at-9.07.34-PM.png

Unless that car have a backup camera and motion sensors, I still wouldn't park that way, only because I agree with the link I pasted

Backing in not only makes for an easy way to leave the next time the car needs to be used, but it provides a better field of vision so drivers can see both directions

When I'm on my delivery vehicle, I mostly back in... and if there's signs of kids or pets, I stop right at the edge & walk it in... it's too dangerous for me to leave my vehicle on the street with 4 way flashers in my area except for the tight suburbia where I see the front porch from the road.

Wut say thee?

leGlrrZ.jpg

How they did this without messing up the lawn is perplexing...

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
City routes are different. Stop the package car in front of a fire hydrant and turn on the hazard lights, LoL

Hax

Always back in unless the driveway is a few 100ft. Every few months I get stuck and am forced to back out but haven't had any incidents.

542thruNthru

If you're UPS (professional) you Back in.

If you're FedEx you Head in.

If you're a contractor(FXG,HD) you head in and leave the vehicle running.

You're welcome.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If you're UPS (professional) you Back in.

If you're FedEx you Head in.

If you're a contractor(FXG,HD) you head in and leave the vehicle running.

You're welcome.
Maybe you should inform the (unprofessional) UPS drivers on my route of that. I see them pull in short driveways a lot. :)