DRIVING SCHOOL

Xmj

All I here is that school is ruff how ruff is it my area in south ga we are down 5 drivers we need drivers its guys that know the job better yet you have different types of learners you have AUDIO LEARNERS, HANDSON LEARNERS, VISION LEARNERS I THINK THE TESTING IS A BIT TO MUCH

Xmj

I didn't know that was important at this point by the way I have 2 degrees with this ability thanks if you dont have anything positive to say move along thanks

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
All I here is that school is ruff how ruff is it my area in south ga we are down 5 drivers we need drivers its guys that know the job better yet you have different types of learners you have AUDIO LEARNERS, HANDSON LEARNERS, VISION LEARNERS I THINK THE TESTING IS A BIT TO MUCH

I didn't know that was important at this point by the way I have 2 degrees with this ability thanks if you dont have anything positive to say move along thanks

Maybe they wanted you to use a period every now and then.

Indecisi0n

Two degrees and you use the word "ruff". Now that's funny.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
flood.gif

AlliSeeisBrown

I'm a handsome learner.