Dumping Deuces in Package Car Trash Can. "on topic"

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

Damn, somebody just pull her to the side and tell her to sheet in the rain bags. I had to do it last Friday! Out in the country and couldn't wait!!

MynameisNeigan

We've had that pcm about piss bottles a few dozen times...
We get those too. Management always says that hazmat bottle will get u fired. The next day you see 5 more bottles. Don't know about anyone else here, but I'm breaking trace driving to the nearest bathroom and washing my hands before and after.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We get those too. Management always says that hazmat bottle will get u fired. The next day you see 5 more bottles. Don't know about anyone else here, but I'm breaking trace driving to the nearest bathroom and washing my hands before and after.
And the damn garbage a out by the fuel pumps are full of gatoraid bottles.....has to be gallons of piss out there on any given day....disgusting

anHOURover

Judging the females who do this job she may stand to do a number 1.
Our labor manager started out in the package car.
It was Rewarded for driver releasing gateways
She climbed the ladder quickly.
She also plays tackle football.
The end

RIMMY DIRT

Slow and steady
This is a real world story. Bid driver in our center who operates different package cars is using the trash can as a toilet. Any advice on how to address in this politically correct environment?
This is a real world story. Bid driver in our center who operates different package cars is using the trash can as a toilet. Any advice on how to address in this politically correct environment?
Did she leave it in there?????