Dumping Deuces in Package Car Trash Can. "on topic"

LeadBelly

Banned
We've all had emergency situations. The longer someone's been here, probably seen more. I know a guy who crapped in a tote with no bag during peak. He tossed it into a dumpster, but had to get help from 4 or 5 other drivers that night. I was one of the lucky ones that had to help him lol.......that smell was god awful, hours after the event. He's a fat bastard too, still is. Awful I tell you!
I don't think I could help out in that kind of situation. I can't stand the smell of any other mans brand but me, my sons, or my dog (and I don't like there's). I'm weird like that

LeadBelly

Banned
Let's blow this thread up boys!!!!
IMG_2127.JPG

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

We've all had emergency situations. The longer someone's been here, probably seen more. I know a guy who crapped in a tote with no bag during peak. He tossed it into a dumpster, but had to get help from 4 or 5 other drivers that night. I was one of the lucky ones that had to help him lol.......that smell was god awful, hours after the event. He's a fat bastard too, still is. Awful I tell you!

That is :censored3: hilarious!!

LeadBelly

Banned
I had to tag this post with a friendly!

10 Pt

Well since you are sharing I've got a story as well. Sometime in my first 5 years as a utility driver I was in a very rural area delivering.

I had a bad situation where I had to go in the back of the truck. I was on a country road, and it was a very helpless feeling.

I remember the back of the truck smelling so bad for the rest of the day. I had nowhere to go. I remember whipping that dr bag out into a ditch. I just wanted to forget about it, but with every stop as subsequent return to the cargo area there was a constant reminder.

I'd have to say most country drivers have had a moment like this at least once. My route to this day is still out there in the country, but I will constantly plan strategically to avoid this at all costs, even if I have to stop by a customers house.

Anyone who would do this on a daily habit would have to be seriously mentally disturbed, and would also be a serious risk to the general public by being a gross ass person. The thought that this person is a female leads me to wonder if it's even true.
Find a nice house and stink up their bathroom?
UPS driver release at it's finest.

LeadBelly

Banned
Dookie threads are a subject that brings us all back to the 4 and 5 year olds in all of us. We should remember this one. History has a way of repeating itself. If you could learn from history just think of the progress one could make.