Dumping Deuces in Package Car Trash Can. "on topic"

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
At least she is not or unable to leave water bottles with yellow liquid in the totes I have to sort from nightly along with half eaten sandwiches, snot rags, dirty napkins and assorted other garbage. I just received a yellow bottle last week. Pigs are everywhere !

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_2019.JPG
This is a real world story. Bid driver in our center who operates different package cars is using the trash can as a toilet. Any advice on how to address in this politically correct environment?

RIMMY DIRT

Slow and steady
This is a real world story. Bid driver in our center who operates different package cars is using the trash can as a toilet. Any advice on how to address in this politically correct environment?
She sounds like one of those special ladies of the night that you can find in the back alley at 4 in the morning

over9five

Staff member
What kind of woman (or man) craps in a trash can in the back of a package car? Has anyone told her where there are bathrooms on those routes?
That's pretty gross...

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
There are some areas on my route where I could be 10 miles from a public crapper. At my age I tend not to trust a fart sometimes and have been known to stroll into the woods or a cornfield to drop the deuce.
In an emergency I would line the garbage can with a DR bag rather than crap my pants.

LeadBelly

Banned
There are some areas on my route where I could be 10 miles from a public crapper. At my age I tend not to trust a fart sometimes and have been known to stroll into the woods or a cornfield to drop the deuce.
In an emergency I would line the garbage can with a DR bag rather than crap my pants.
Well since you are sharing I've got a story as well. Sometime in my first 5 years as a utility driver I was in a very rural area delivering.

I had a bad situation where I had to go in the back of the truck. I was on a country road, and it was a very helpless feeling.

I remember the back of the truck smelling so bad for the rest of the day. I had nowhere to go. I remember whipping that dr bag out into a ditch. I just wanted to forget about it, but with every stop as subsequent return to the cargo area there was a constant reminder.

I'd have to say most country drivers have had a moment like this at least once. My route to this day is still out there in the country, but I will constantly plan strategically to avoid this at all costs, even if I have to stop by a customers house.

Anyone who would do this on a daily habit would have to be seriously mentally disturbed, and would also be a serious risk to the general public by being a gross ass person. The thought that this person is a female leads me to wonder if it's even true.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Well since you are sharing I've got a story as well. Sometime in my first 5 years as a utility driver I was in a very rural area delivering.

I had a bad situation where I had to go in the back of the truck. I was on a country road, and it was a very helpless feeling.

I remember the back of the truck smelling so bad for the rest of the day. I had nowhere to go. I remember whipping that dr bag out into a ditch. I just wanted to forget about it, but with every stop as subsequent return to the cargo area there was a constant reminder.

I'd have to say most country drivers have had a moment like this at least once. My route to this day is still out there in the country, but I will constantly plan strategically to avoid this at all costs, even if I have to stop by a customers house.

Anyone who would do this on a daily habit would have to be seriously mentally disturbed, and would also be a serious risk to the general public by being a gross ass person. The thought that this person is a female leads me to wonder if it's even true.

We've all had emergency situations. The longer someone's been here, probably seen more. I know a guy who crapped in a tote with no bag during peak. He tossed it into a dumpster, but had to get help from 4 or 5 other drivers that night. I was one of the lucky ones that had to help him lol.......that smell was god awful, hours after the event. He's a fat bastard too, still is. Awful I tell you!

oldngray

nowhere special
We've all had emergency situations. The longer someone's been here, probably seen more. I know a guy who crapped in a tote with no bag during peak. He tossed it into a dumpster, but had to get help from 4 or 5 other drivers that night. I was one of the lucky ones that had to help him lol.......that smell was god awful, hours after the event. He's a fat bastard too, still is. Awful I tell you!
FatUPS.jpg