Earnings Miss

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
As unhappy as you are in retirement, financial issues must be a reason for your bitterness.
Once again, prove it.

Maybe your finances are in the toilet and you create a misery loves company scenario. How come you’re always hanging around here as an idiot troll instead of being out there on a nice long vacation?

falcon back

Once again, prove it.

Maybe your finances are in the toilet and you create a misery loves company scenario. How come you’re always hanging around here as an idiot troll instead of being out there on a nice long vacation?
Prove you are unhappy? Just read any post of yours. Doom and gloom.

Vacation? Being retired is one long vacation. I read the paper, the comics and BC. BC is too comical to pass up.

Cactus

Prove you are unhappy? Just read any post of yours. Doom and gloom.

Vacation? Being retired is one long vacation. I read the paper, the comics and BC. BC is too comical to pass up.
Thanks for dodging my question(s) once again. Have fun at the imbeciles convention this weekend.

Cactus

Plenty. Have to find the balance in having fun now and saving for later.

A252785C-49D6-43A8-BE41-489149321F6E.jpeg
So where’s your retirement badge?

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
“First quarter operating results were negatively affected by an estimated $450 million year over year increase in costs due to a constrained labor market which impacted labor availability, resulting in network inefficiencies, higher wage rates, and increased purchased transportation expenses.”

An education at the School of Hard Knocks! This is what happens when you unnecessarily constrain hourly wages for years.

NC man

Well if you were retired before DRA it would send you alll over the place ,not in any reasonable order .You could follow it but you would drive by 10 stops while going from A to B . Be in going in circles, backtracking etc. A monkey could have literally done better .

falcon back

Well if you were retired before DRA it would send you alll over the place ,not in any reasonable order .You could follow it but you would drive by 10 stops while going from A to B . Be in going in circles, backtracking etc. A monkey could have literally done better .
DRA, Roads, Plaid were all around at one point or another. We were testing DRA for years and I remember laughing at all the people that couldn't load their truck because there were no stickers on the packages when it went down.