Earnings Miss

floridays

If you are so much smarter than me, why was I able to make more money than you? Doesn't say much for you.
Hey jackass, been splained to you numerous times Lucy.
Hire date.
You really are a dumb fukinstein.

falcon back
It's a game to you, no one can be that stupid, you aren't retired, 10 dollars says you are a MD or higher

Just joking :poop: for brains, you are that stupid.

And I've been nice to you in the past.

floridays

Ops managers (sometimes) get annual bonuses that are based on the performance of the company. If they had any significant impact on profits, FedEx would stop paying them.
You are saying bonuses are across the board?

Bonuses are not given/awarded upon individual accomplishment?

Is that true?

floridays

Plenty. Have to find the balance in having fun now and saving for later.
Fun doesn't = money spent.

You've either a distorted view of fun and enjoyment or simply enjoyed neither before your "massive" wealth or monetary position.

Give what I said a little thought before you respond

floridays

“First quarter operating results were negatively affected by an estimated $450 million year over year increase in costs due to a constrained labor market which impacted labor availability, resulting in network inefficiencies, higher wage rates, and increased purchased transportation expenses.”

An education at the School of Hard Knocks! This is what happens when you unnecessarily constrain hourly wages for years.
I enjoy your lack of stupidity, you matriculated past knock, knock who's there. @59 Dano, not so much, guy can't figure it out cause he thinks his bonus would be in jeopardy.

Hope the family is doing well Fred :thumbup1:

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Don't make me call you a jackass and make you support your statement.
You aren't up for it.
I'm not falcon back, I'll feed you back the :poop: you spew.

This may be fun, bring it.
Oooh!

Shaking in my boots, let me tell you. I suppose you’re one of Trump’s puppets who stormed the Capital building in January. Sorry he couldn’t be there to hold your hand that day.

floridays

Oooh!

Shaking in my boots, let me tell you. I suppose you’re one of Trump’s puppets who stormed the Capital building in January. Sorry he couldn’t be there to hold your hand that day.
Incorrect.
I do understand a loudmouth that can't back a claim however.
The loudmouth is you.

You made the claim, support it.
I assumed you were an old guy, you are retired?
If so you should know this or maybe just need a refresher:

Don't pop off like a young feller after he got his first piece of ass unless you have a picture of the ass.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
A broke retiree who supports the establishment
Oooh!